Seeking OFN Community support for my Daughter

Spiel

How can an honest person win if that is the way it works :dunno:

Clearly an honest person can't win Cliff and I would ask all those who have been voting to use only valid e-mail addresses, because I will be querying the folks that are running this contest how they monitor for cheating and what they'll do about it.

In the meantime keep voting folks if you believe Mackenzie's essay is worthy and not because I asked. I'd rather see her lose honestly than win by cheating!

Mucho Gracias. thumbsup_anim.gif

Clearly an honest person can't win Cliff and I would ask all those who have been voting to use only valid e-mail addresses, because I will be querying the folks that are running this contest how they monitor for cheating and what they'll do about it.

In the meantime keep voting folks if you believe Mackenzie's essay is worthy and not because I asked. I'd rather see her lose honestly than win by cheating!

Oh I'll keep voting no doubt about it. I would just hate to see her loose to someone that had to cheat! Where is the honor in that?

Clearly an honest person can't win Cliff

Funny, the leading essays have a heavy 'christian' slant. I'll keep voting for Mackenzie as she wrote the clearest and most understandable piece.

I hope someone at the site is good with math....

Understanding the statistical likelihood of the first place vote count and number of votes... 4chan would be proud.

You'd have to be pretty naive to believe the current second place contestant could honestly go up over 9000 votes in the last 24 hours. wallbash.gif

I just voted again....have done so every other day or so...but now....I just do not see the point.

Clearly something is definitely amiss. But to write an essay about The Almighty, and then carry on like some of them are (gross amount of votes)....definitely leaves a bad taste.

I wish your daughter much success. This is just the beginning of many occassions of whip lash that she will encounter in life - truly sad. Discernment is a life long exercise.

and a couple more.. if we assume (as I think is obvious) that the essays with counts equal tothe population of some 3rd world nations (sarcasm.gif ) are being manipulated by some means which brings onto question the ethics behind it, Mackenzie is doing well and still deserves our support... so I continue to add votes as I can..

She's fading fast folks. :(

Given the number of people reading this thread it's feasible we can get her back up in the rankings if you take a minute to vote and remember you can vote twice per valid e-mail account.

Humbly yours

Mackenzie's Dad. thumbsup_anim.gif

1.Omar KhawajaView EssayVote44383 2.Terry ThomasView EssayVote25750 3.Sara GatesView EssayVote22006 4.Amirah ZubairView EssayVote10956 5.Amy HenningerView EssayVote9173 6.IzuomaView EssayVote5289 7.Nada GawadView EssayVote5158 8.Harisan JeyakumarView EssayVote4844 9.Lindsay CameronView EssayVote4718 10.MackenzieView EssayVote4611