Seeking OFN Community support for my Daughter

Spiel

Guest LivingLegend

The LivingLegend has voted! May the force be with your daughterthumbsup_anim.gif

GOODLUCK! Tells us the end results!

Oh ya, I caught two snot rocktes today.... yea for me! Whoooop,whooop,chikie chikie whoop, whooopblink.gif

Edited by LivingLegend

My eldest daughter will be off to University this fall and asked me if I would post this here.

I generally don't solicit this type of assistance, but what could I say, what would any parent say. :)

She (Mackenzie) is a bright kid who has stayed solely focused on her academic career throughout high school at the expense of her social life, not easy to do with all the pressures teens face these days. Also for the last 2 years she has been working evenings after school and 9 hour Saturdays (while maintaining top grades) to help pay her own way through school. She's now found another way to earn some money.

It's an essay contest with a number of prizes to be awarded to those achieving the most votes.

What she's hoping to achieve through dad's post here, is votes from the good folks at OFC.

You can view her essay here.....

http://crosslites.co...88e53e4af40468b

and if you believe it worthy of a vote or two, please do. She'll be thrilled!

Apparently you can vote twice a day and it runs till December. I won't pin this but I'll likely bump it back monthly till it's over.

With thanks to all, a loving Dad. :)

Thanks again to all. Mackenzie will be overwhelmed when she sees the support.

And I too am blessed to be a part of such a wonderful community. thumbsup_anim.gif

Just read this Chris, and voted, Mackenzie seems to be in the lead right now. Hope it works out for her. She did a great essay.