It's Maureen's turn

Beans

She just got a call on her cell phone from her vet that "Dallas" will have to be put down...Unfortunately the bone tumor has weakened the bone in his leg so much that he broke the leg earlier today...very sad for sure as he was a beauty...

MaureensZoo005.jpg

For those that believe in such things...maybe send up a prayer for Motv8tr to have the strength to weather this storm...

Thanks Guys/Gals

Edited by Beans

Maureen,

It is never easy having to put down a pet. In fact they are not just a pet, they are family. Having recently had to do the same thing and I know what you're going through. Be assured that time will make things easier and the memories with be with you a lifetime.

Will

Maureen, I know it is going to be tuff, but I also know you will get through it. It will take a while I know because I have had to do it a few times , But as all is said remember the good times you have had and the love and care that you gave to your baby....

Maureen as I mentioned to Beans you have to remember that what you are accepting as a responsible pet owner is out of love and desire to do the right thing for Dallas. It's a hard thing to accept, but in time you will still feel the loss but will have the happier memories remain with you forever. Hang in there and give that extra love to your other pets...Dallas would want it that way.

Really sorry to hear that Mo, I know how much your dogs mean to you, and that's about the toughest thing any of us dog lovers will ever have to do.

There'll be alot of us thinking of you today.

Sorry !!

What a tough thing to happen.I remember you saying that Dallas had to be careful because of that.This is the hardest part of owning a pet but I know you will get through it.Just remember the good times and how much love was shared.

vance

It's one of the hardest things you'll ever have to do but it's better for your friend. I had to put down my dog almost 6 years ago and every time I go to my parents' house I always look to see if he's trotting around the corner to say hello. Take care and be strong in this difficult time.

Really sorry to hear that, I went through a similar episode quite a few years ago and it was tough. The posters on this forum really poured their hearts out. It really helped getting through the tough times. I now have 2 dogs and sometimes think if my other didn't pass away, I would've never known the love these two bring.

My heart goes out to you.

I know how much you care for all around you and how hard you try to take care of everyone! He was your friend and he loved and trusted you to do the best thing for him. You didn't let him down!

Bury him in your heart forever because it is the very best place to bury a good dog!