Beer Prices in Ontario

Billy Bob

When I was young and had more bills then money I use to drink Old Milwaukee...I believe we got for $4.99 per 24 pack on sale. Now when I taste it I know why... :whistling:

Must be getting old, remember $4.95 for a 24 in Ontario including 2 cents deposit per bottle, of course the drinking age then was 21 here, but we lived close to the N.Y. border and the age there was only 18 :whistling:

I bought a 6pack of Old Mill at the Ramada across from MLG during the beer strike and paid $22. That stands as the most ripped off I've ever been.

You want to feel ripped off on a daily basis move to the NWT!!!

We are being hosed $64 for a two four. :w00t::w00t:

I don't drink much any more. :huh:

You want to feel ripped off on a daily basis move to the NWT!!!

We are being hosed $64 for a two four. :w00t::w00t:

I don't drink much any more. :huh:

Dude......you need to set a side some fishing time for brewing time...at those prices you could be rich overnight... :thumbsup_anim:

Billy Bob this discussion is moot. Your $16 case of beer at 3% - 3.5% is almost equal to or $38 case at 5%. About 15 years ago me and 2 buddies went down to a country music festival (We-fest) in North Dakota (I think) and when we pulled out of the store (I think it was a Pamida) we had over 100 beer each for 3 days. We ran out on the Sunday afternoon and had to rely on the consession stands for the Sunday night shows. As you can tell by my recollection I can't remeber all the details...maybe it was all the beer...but I think we had a good time. I ended up climbing into the wrong tent and passing out between 2 strangers sleeping in a double bag. They were some pissed when I finally awoke to the dude yelling at me and the girl pulling my hair. :D .

Billy Bob this discussion is moot. Your $16 case of beer at 3% - 3.5% is almost equal to or $38 case at 5%. About 15 years ago me and 2 buddies went down to a country music festival (We-fest) in North Dakota (I think) and when we pulled out of the store (I think it was a Pamida) we had over 100 beer each for 3 days. We ran out on the Sunday afternoon and had to rely on the consession stands for the Sunday night shows. As you can tell by my recollection I can't remeber all the details...maybe it was all the beer...but I think we had a good time. I ended up climbing into the wrong tent and passing out between 2 strangers sleeping in a double bag. They were some pissed when I finally awoke to the dude yelling at me and the girl pulling my hair. :D .

:rofl2: ...american beer makes me pee alot ...just imagine ....oh never mind...lol..

I wouldn't pay 50 cents for 100 cans of that American swill,or beer flavoured water.The only thing that crap does is make your bladder work overtime yuk!

You do realize the American Brewery "Coors" now owns Molson's... :whistling:

Edited by Billy Bob

Im no beer ace, which is a good thing...........you can give me a coors light, a bud light, a sam adams, a brador, a molson canadian, a heinekin, a XXX, and it all tastes the same to me. As long as its cold as ice and goin down after a hot day of fishin.........its all the same "swill".

You can throw me any beer out of the cooler you like and I wont even look at the label. American, canadian.....dont matter...Just keep it iced. After all, if ya forget about it in the trunk it all tastes like possum piss anyway

Blaque, ice cold drinks are very bad for you. If we were meant to drink cold stuff, breasts would be refrigerated.

Then who started all this milk in the refrigerator and "best if sold by" on the milk carton

Edited by Blaque

Blaque, ice cold drinks are very bad for you. If we were meant to drink cold stuff, breasts would be refrigerated.

NOT TRUE... because when breast are chilled the taps pop out... :D:good::worthy:

Oh boy.....I think I'm going to get another warning...but well worth it... :P

Judging by obesity rates in America, Old Mil certainly contributes to growth as well!

I promise you it ain't the Old Mil that is causing obesity. Besides we don't drink much Old Mil it is horrible tasting....

Art

Edited by aplumma