Yoko Ono on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

craigdritchie

Lots of serious thoughts this week as we commemorate Remembrance Day and think about Canadians presently in Afghanistan ......... so this might be a good time for a chuckle. This is Yoko Ono and the Plastic Ono Band performing on the Jimmy Fallon show last week. Yoko may have her strengths, but singing definitely isn't one of them. Click the link and let the horror begin:

I am not going there, unfortunately I had the misfortune of seeing her perform once and that was enough. It was my first year of University. I lived on campus just a couple of hundred yards south of Varsity Stadium and there was a great lineup at a rock concert there the first weekend after I moved in. Even my favourite artist Eric Clapton was onstage with her and John at that time but it still sounded like some one torturing a cat.

On the bright side I did get to see the Doors and a lot of other great acts of those times.

http://rockandrollrevival.tripod.com/

there is 5:20 of my life I will never get back! her husband must be rolling in his grave...

that was horrible!

G

in the words of Meatloaf......ya took the words right out of my mouth...

holy crap ...is this somekinda new music i just dont understand????

music is supposed to make you feel something ....but ....my testicles tighting to the point of pain ????

2 cats and a possum are clawing at my back gate trying to get as far away as possible

she's just plain awful, and I like wierd music

but as I always said love is blind and there must be some talent hidden there (just not singing)

there is 5:20 of my life I will never get back! her husband must be rolling in his grave...

that was horrible!

G

You watched the entire 5:20? I could only stand about 2:00.

That may have been the worst thing I have ever heard...