My daughter also has broken ribs

lew

I posted the other day about some punk forcing my daughter off the road and into the guardrail.

She has a broken hand and alot of scrapes, swelling and bruising, but she's also been having severe pains in her back, so she went back to the hospital today for more testing and X-rays, and this time it shows she also has a couple broken ribs that didn't show up before because of the swelling.

She just called to tell us, but the trouble is, there isn't too much they can do for her, so that's just one more thing she has to suffer thru.

I hope that punk finds himself in a car crash one of these days !!

Edited by lew

Man that sucks,

I've been there and its no fun.

I hope the docs gave her some good Pain killers...

Hard to sleep with the pain yet the best releif is to slow your breathing and relax...

I reeeeley feel for her.

I found a body wrap compress hurts at first but once I got used to it...it was my savour.

I wish her a speedy recovery

Sorry to hear about the additional injurie to Sheri, Lew.

You know Lew, the rectums get what is coming to them eventually, they don't fly under the radar for very long

I hope she feels better soon

John

Life's full of curves for sure Lew and we both know that all tooooo well unfortunately. I know that her father will seek the utmost care for her and Sheri will recover fully in due time.

As for the "point and swerve", he'll/she'll get theirs sooner or later. Just hopefully they don't kill anyone in the mean time.

This whole ordeal is just terrible, not only for your daughter but for the whole family. Have y'all considered an MRI to make sure there are no other injuries? I wish her a speedy recovery and everyone else peace of mind.

The little snot nosed punk will get his one day, karma has a way of catching up.

Sheri, you will have to come down to the Rideau lakes this summer and ill take you canoeing for bass. It,s a much slower life style. From what Ive seen nobody drives over 25 Km. an hour no matter what the speed limit is. It,s going to take me a while to slow down to their life style. It will be a great place for you to unwind.

Hi Lew,

Hope that Sheri is coming along well and she will heal quickly being a young lady it seems they heal alot quicker than young men do.

As for the punk that run her off the road I know a good taxidermist that can take care of him and just let me know what pose you would like him in :rolleyes: .

Best regards,

Sam