some good news for a change

speedtroll

I know a lot of you have been wondering how Chris has been doing and I apologize for not being able to be around more but we had some wonderful and quite unexpected news from the doctors at Sick Children's last week.

He went through his monthly battery of test (CT, MRI bone, blood etc.) They found that the tumours have shrank significantly. :thumbsup_anim::clapping: They have no explanation. I am just thanking God and everyone who is praying for him as I am very sure that it helps. He is doing quite well considering he is still taking chemo treatments. He is not out of the woods by any stretch and the chances for a full recovery are still very remote, but it is sure better then the news we were getting before Christmas.

I want to thank all of you for the PM's and the emails and most of all, the prayers.

Take care

Speed

You know what, I was having a bit of a rough day today (probably feeling a little sorry for myself) but that news just changed all of that..... It's a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the update but I think I'll just keep on saying a little prayer just for good measure!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Great news i know hospitals are not a fun place but if you have to be in one sick kids is where you want to be.I have spent a lot of time there with my little sister and that place has done wonders for my family the doctors are great and take the time to explain everything thing.I have even had the docs call my house as i do not live with my mom and sister and talk and expail things.anyways great to hear things are looking up.good luck to you and your family .

JEREMY

Rob,

I have been wondering how things were going for you and Chris.... Dude you just gave me a few tears.... seriously!... I am glad to hear things are looking up for Chris... He is a strong kid (fought it off before) and can do it again!! I have no doubt about it!!! I have thought about you guys alot and whenever you guys pop into my mind I say a little prayer...

I just told my other, and she was all smiles and wishes him the best and all the strength muster.

God Bless the both of you.

Gerritt.