R.I.P. my Dear Sister

irishfield

Wayne, our most sincerest condolences to you and your family. This is devastating news.

Everyone, for God's sake, keep in close touch with your family, you don't know what is going to happen, life is too short to do battle with and hold grudges with close family members.

I know that life is busy, with 2 young girls at home we don't have a lot of time to see everyone that we would like to but I make a point to pick up the phone and talk to relatives and friends. It only takes a minute to say hi.

So sorry to hear of such bad news. My prayers go out to you and anyone close to your sister.

I lost my mother when she was the same age just as suddenly.........and these youthful passings like this out of nowhere add so much more grief to an already difficult thing to deal with.

A terrible way to lose a loved one . . . . but . . . being alone myself . . . . I sometimes wonder if such a fate awaits me. I can't imagine what you must be feeling, but you can't blame yourself . . . . sounds like this lady was VERY independent, and might have resented anyone 'checking up' on her. Perhaps your suggestion of 'keeping in touch regularly' with siblings will spare someone else this terrible ordeal.

Wayne

i know it won't help much right now but you have my deepest sympathy. it is one thing to watch it coming for years like my Chris but to have it happen that suddenly is hard to take.

i will say a prayer for all of you.

Speed.

I've never met you Wayne but this awful incident brought tears to my eyes when I read it.... It's a tough pill to swallow and want to offer my sincerest condolences to you and your family.

I'd like to share a reply that was posted when my dad past away a few months ago and think is appropriate under this circumstance...

I know it's a tough time. The pain of your loss will subside as your cherished memories fill your thoughts

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Leechman

Very, very sincere condolences Wayne & Leah. Just got in the door after a quick trip out of town and this was the first thread I read. I am speachless, especially as we were talking about her just last week. Anything that Barbara & I can do just give us a call.