R.I.P. my Dear Sister

irishfield

julyl.jpg

julym.jpg

We hadn't planned to be home until late September.....but I'm sitting here now, at home, waiting for the Coroner to call and let me know when they will release my sister Wendy's (49) body. We had the police attend her Ajax apartment yesterday afternoon because nobody had heard from her in a while and my wife Leah had a bad hunch and she was, unfortunately, right. Possibly dead on the floor for 6 days, since her Thursday July 2nd paper was still at her apartments hall door..... preliminary = instant cardiac arrest. I had my 83 year old mother at the lake at the time of this news and not something you ever want to have sit your mother down to tell her. We got my Mother on her way home from the lake this morning to start funeral arrangements and we got home around 4PM ourselves and have been waiting for the call from the Coroner all day... (that looks like it's not going to come today) and I'm off tomorrow to go through Wendy's apartment in search of a will, etc. and hope to be able to at least start funeral arrangements tomorrow.

Folks... Call your siblings and just say hello.... OFTEN !

:wallbash::wallbash:

Edited by irishfield

Wayne,

I am so sorry to read this and hear of your sister's passing. What a terrible shame to go so young. I am 49 myself for a few more days and can't imagine something like this happening at this age.

You have my deepest condolences.

Brian

My deepest sympathies and condolences go out to you and your family, Wayne. It's always heartbreaking to lose someone, but especially at such a young age.

My thoughts are with you,

Salomon