Baby Day...Finally

pigeonfisher

Hey All...

Welcome Callum to my family. Cooper and Carson are very excited for their new brother to be running around with them. For the meantime we are planning some R & R.

Callum Edward was 5lbs 14oz born on Friday April 24. Kristi had a C-Section and is now in full recovery. Day one was tough, Day two was much better. Today some of her new friends will be popping by to visit with us.

The joke is that since Callum is American we should get him on the ballot for Presidential Elections. We could have a Prime Minister and a President.

I have attached a couple of photo's but don't have them on an internet site...Let's see if anyone can figure out how to imbed them? The first is my two big boys Coop and Carson (Bobo) and I playing in the yard. The second is wee Cal joining us. I will put another post on this thread with a couple more.

all_the_boys.JPG

Callum.JPG

Congratulations to you Steve. You and your wife must be so happy and proud now. Ummm I think you'll be needing another John Deere very soon. Great stuff, thanks so much for posting Bud.

Edit: Man! I can't believe how much weight you've lost!

Steve, congrats brother!!! that is awesome to see you and K adding to the US tax burden LOL... that Callum is already 70,000.00 in debt! LOL just joking brother!

As Roy mentioned.... you have slimmed down dude... no way can you be referred to as stout fellow#1 any longer..

Congrats man!!!

G

Thanks Ladies and Gents!

Kristi and the new man come home tomorow. Coop, Carson and I are planning two weeks of gardening, we have some norwegian spruce being planted on Thursday, a truck full of dirt on wednesday and a few tons of blonde p-stone coming on Friday.

I have a small wheelbarrow for each of the boys and a big one for me. In a wise move, I also have a couple cases of beer for my neighbour! ;) I trust that with the boys and I busy outside this week Kristi shall be able to rest with the smallest one in here.

On the weight loss...It's been a lot of work and a lot of fun! Still eating my share of wings, just making sure to output a lot of calories every day.