I bought a new boat

lew

I've been looking around for a new boat for a couple months now and finally decided on a new fiberglass Skeeter and went out today and bought it.

It's 18' 9" long with a full windshield and comes with a new 150 HP Yamaha 4 stroke with a stainless steel prop and on the front I went with a 24 volt MinnKota Maxumm with 80 pound thrust.

The boat in the picture is identical to mine, 'cept mine is gonna be mostly burgundy on top and white on the bottom with beige carpet and grey seats and the trailer is also burgundy with chrome wheels & surge brakes and is a great looking combo.

I went with a bugundy snap-on trailering cover and am also getting the full standup cover with clear side curtains for fishing on those cold, snowy November & December days.

It's all fiberglass with no wood anywhere in the construction, and also has the hydraulic steering system so there's no steering wheel torque to worry about anymore and it also has tilt steering, stereo system and adjustable seat.

It has a built in flasher in the dash, and I'm also gonna keep my sonar & GPS units from my current boat and install them too.

I've wanted a big glass boat for quite awhile and with the 150 Yammy I think it's gonna make a nice set-up for me and my fishing partners and also a smooth ride when things start getting rough on some of the bigger waters I fish :Gonefishing:

Just thought I'd share it with everyone.

This picture seems a bit blurry but if you click the top and make it full size, it comes out clearer.

Life is good ;)

23.jpg

Edited by lew

Guest skeeter99
I've been looking around for a new boat for a couple months now and finally decided on a new fiberglass Skeeter and went out today and bought it.

It's 18' 9" long with a full windshield and comes with a new 150 HP Yamaha 4 stroke with a stainless steel prop and on the front I went with a 24 volt MinnKota Maxumm with 80 pound thrust.

The boat in the picture is identical to mine, 'cept mine is gonna be mostly burgundy on top and white on the bottom with beige carpet and grey seats and the trailer is also burgundy with chrome wheels & surge brakes and is a great looking combo.

I went with a bugundy snap-on trailering cover and am also getting the full standup cover with clear side curtains for fishing on those cold, snowy November & December days.

It's all fiberglass with no wood anywhere in the construction, and also has the hydraulic steering system so there's no steering wheel torque to worry about anymore and it also has tilt steering, stereo system and adjustable seat.

It has a built in flasher in the dash, and I'm also gonna keep my sonar & GPS units from my current boat and install them too.

I've wanted a big glass boat for quite awhile and with the 150 Yammy I think it's gonna make a nice set-up for me and my fishing partners and also a smooth ride when things start getting rough on some of the bigger waters I fish :Gonefishing:

Just thought I'd share it with everyone.

This picture seems a bit blurry but if you click the top and make it full size, it comes out clearer.

Life is good ;)

23.jpg

never go wrong with a skeeter the first bass boat and the best boat period, other may try!!!!

Lew hit skeeter up for a jacket or inflateable lifejackets they are good that way I asked and they just kept giving me