Bernie.. (NF)

Gerritt

Damn you for introducing me to the Black Russians....

tasty though... MMmmmmmmm..

So what say you guys.. what is your drink of choice?

I am a beer guy... MacClays is my goto... and have introduced it to several OFC'rs......

but every once and awhile I let the black russian in me loose.....

.... Geez best to be careful.... there are mods out there LOL!

G

MacClays is your goto...but I thought you said you LIKE beer...?!?!? I'm sure the one and only time I tried that stuff it must have been a bad batch, but nonetheless...I'm in no hurry to try it again.

Too many beers out there to choose just one...

Geez. Seen my name there and said "OH OH what did I do now :blink: " .................... Must have a guilty conscience. :D

Ha. Yes I like the Black Russians. Good all around sipping stuff. Or you can fill a glass with it :stretcher: . Can't stand the taste of beer.

But tequila and lime does go down well on a hot summer day. B)

beer.....if out at the bar it's Bud Light, if buying a box of beer, I ain't paying almost 40 bucks a case so I just switch between a few of the buck a beer brands... and whiskey..I prefer the Gibson's Finest..good for mixed drinks and good for shots,Captain dark for rum and cokes

Beer snob here LOL!

Like my Microbrews,

Mill Street, Wellington, Mcauslan, Grand river brewery to name a few heck even Some Brick although they hardly classify as a microbrewery any more, But a good Ceasar is always nice...

And of course a good peaty Scotch or BIG Red wine is Alway nice on a formal occasion!

One coffee and baileys when I get home from fishing and am relaxing... especially enjoy sipping on one while I'm cleaning fish. Then it's straight into the homemade red wine :wacko:

I used to be a beer drinker, but since becoming Diabetic I have found my blood doesn't like it so much. Red wine seems to be it for me now...but I have FULLY adopted to it.

Way back when during my bartending/drinking days I invented a drink we called a "Rifleman" after the TV show of the same name...

It was basically a rye and gingerale highball with a dash of anisette...goes down easy like drinking a glass of beer but watch out trying to stand up after a few... :whistling:

Edited by Beans

Speaking of Russians, this we call “Uncle Stephan’s medicine”

1 distilling unit, price… don’t ask but a good rod and reel range

Yeast, water, sugar wait 3 weeks

Pour into distilling unit, heat and watch the liquid joy emerge

Flavor= orange peels, tea, and a lot of other stuff, :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim: comes out about 50% alcohol and will knock you flat on your tail. Looks like bourbon, tastes pretty good, and no hangover or so claims Uncle Stephan.

Of course while the distilling is going on, about 3 hours to get 3L, there’s Wildcat Light

LEMON DROPS!!!!!! :w00t:

Vodka, in the freezer, pour yerself a shot. Take a wedge of lemon, roll it in sugar, shoot the vodka and bite into the lemon... oh my!!!!!

Buddy and I invented a drink we called a "dirty snow shoe"... one part Jack Daniels, one part Peppermint Schnapps, on ice... oh my!

Can't drink micro brewery stuff, instant head ache!

Beer... Steam Whistle... and yah Bernie, you are a bad influence! LMAO!

HH