Greencoachdog

Great pics and report Glen. It was just a pleasure sharing the cabin with you and Les for the week. I was in stitches more than once listening to your stories and banter. I especially liked our group cooking skills and I now have a few new recipes to try.

As you said, I wish I was still there and can't wait until June :thumbsup_anim:

Those are some killer perch BTW, did you have them mounted :lol:

Joey

Thanks for the report, Glen. It was a pleasure sharing a cabin with you, Lester, Joey and Paul. Even if I was only there for a day it was a blast. Kinda grateful that I missed the roadkill souflé though. Glad you and Lester had a good time especially after having come all that way.

Looking forward to June.

tradition would have it, we kept a sharp eye out for fresh road kill on the way up and it came in handy! Lester made an excellent pot roast of Groundhog one night and I prepared 'Possum hind quarters and Armadillo chops :P Nobody died, hurled, or had the Hershey squirts... so all was good!

Yes, I would say you sure are a redneck GCD. Always good for a stew and a laugh too.

Thanks for the report dood.

QUOTE(GCD @ Sep 25 2008, 08:50 AM)

tradition would have it, we kept a sharp eye out for fresh road kill on the way up and it came in handy! Lester made an excellent pot roast of Groundhog one night and I prepared 'Possum hind quarters and Armadillo chops Nobody died, hurled, or had the Hershey squirts... so all was good!

Truly a man of similar tastes. Hope to meet up with you one day. We can swap recipes :P