I'm Retired!!!!

bpsbassman

Well after 38 1/2 years, today is my last day at Dofasco :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

It has been a fabulous place to work and I will miss my "Dofasco family".

Now there is more time for family, fishing and friends!!

Hopefully, I will now have more time for my OFC family and get a chance to fish with a few more of the great people that inhabit this board.

Oh yeah, I still have to get up tomorrow morning to go to Bass Pro, but let's face it, how can you call it a job when they pay you to talk fishing with the customers :lol: :lol:

Have a GREAT day everyone, 'cause I know I will!!

Well after 38 1/2 years, today is my last day at Dofasco :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

It has been a fabulous place to work and I will miss my "Dofasco family".

Now there is more time for family, fishing and friends!!

Hopefully, I will now have more time for my OFC family and get a chance to fish with a few more of the great people that inhabit this board.

Oh yeah, I still have to get up tomorrow morning to go to Bass Pro, but let's face it, how can you call it a job when they pay you to talk fishing with the customers :lol: :lol:

Have a GREAT day everyone, 'cause I know I will!!

OK. I'm envious.

So now when we visit BPS we can just follow the sound of maniacal giggling to find you????? :thumbsup_anim:

JF

....That's absolutely FANASTIC Roger and an incredible milestone to say the least. I'll be starting my 30th year at the neighbouring facility this fall and I know what you mean about the work family. It'll be a bitter sweet day for me when I get there.

Congratulations, you've earned a long, happy and healthy retirement and I hope you collect on it. :clapping: