Successful neuro surgery

lew

My wife has recentely had some very serious, very scary, but extremely successful neuro surgery and she got home from the hospital today and everything is 100% and the neuro-surgeon says she'll make a total recovery in no time.

He wants Diane to relax, do nothing & enjoy her "vacation" for the next 6 weeks while everything heals so were heading off to the trailer tomorrow morning about 9:00 AM and except for a couple mini trips back here to the city, we'll be gone till after Labor Day

We have to come down next Friday so she can get 30 steel staples removed from her head and then we'll head north again right after that.

As long as Diane is doing well, I'm heading to Lakair in Mid August for a week of musky fishing, then possibly another trip to the Ottawa River but other than that I'll be hanging around the Kawartha region.

.........On a side note, I find the skill of a surgeon truly amazing and what some of these surgeons can do is absolutely unbelievable, specially the guys who can repair something as complex as a brain, and I really have to wonder why they're payed about 1/10th as much as a 20 year old kid in the NHL, but that's a topic for another day.