Boat names

HTHM

I am considering a name for my boat right now, however I do not want to copy someone else's if possible. The name that I am thinking of is "Lure Laundry" . The reasoning is; I will be washing a lot of lures with this boat, :wallbash::) and it is a, IMO, a humorous way of proclaiming that I am not the worlds' greatest fisherman.

So..., I am wondering what did you name your boat and why.

Edited by hometownhandyman

This is a great topic... I have been playing with the idea of naming mine... I dont have much room to do it given my transom configuration.. but I would love to tag her... Hmmm something to ponder...

I have ideas... but.. this thread would be edited.

G

This is a great topic... I have been playing with the idea of naming mine... I dont have much room to do it given my transom configuration.. but I would love to tag her... Hmmm something to ponder...

I have ideas... but.. this thread would be edited.

G

How aboot the HMS FishtFooker Gerrit?

Miss Adventure, Miss B Haven, Hookster, Muskyteer, SalmonKing, Shakers,NastyBoy, Sorcerer,Salmonizer,WaveDancer,Sundowner,Lucky 1,Bodacious,StarGazer,

SalmonRaker,Huckster, SalmonSlammer,TopCat,RoughRider,Wendigo,Wanderer,

Edited by danbo

Around this time of year 5 years ago The Kawartha Chapter of the Old Farts Society (Construction Division )(Big Cliff, Nanook and me) finished reconstructing the aluminum boat and trailer I bought for $250...

Someone suggest we give her a name and Nanook came up with "Tin of Beans"

Well when i brought my Boat i wanted to name it AMO. But sinns was not going for that grumpy ole fart. :whistling: I also wanted to paint in a very very bright allmost floresent pink but sins would not go for that either again grumpy old fart. :D ......lol... I thought it would be fun. :thumbsup_anim:

Then i thought about Orgasim but one day while taking the boat through the port dover marina i saw a boat with that name allready so that went out the window pretty quick. So i have yet to name her after four yrs now. :rolleyes:

Edited by nautifish

When my boat was new I spent hours and hours setting it up and of course cleaning it and then getting it ready for the next time out. I think my wife was getting jealous and she started to refer to my boat as "My Mistress" and so the name stuck to this day.

Bob