the new ride

Well it seems that tomorrow I will be pulling my new ride home for the first time.

I was not thinking of getting a new boat this season but things just seem to have a way of coming about I am so happy and can not wait to get out on the water.

1994 Starcraft Superfisherman 170

package includes a Starcraft bunk trailer.

Plenty of storage on board with 3 aerated livewells, full canvas with side curtains, stern and bow cover, travel cover, 4 seats, AM/FM cassette, fishfinder, GPS, spare tire, extra prop, VHF radio, compass, downrigging plates, Scotty rod holder mounts, 90 hp 2 stroke with power trim, 5 hp 4 stroke kicker, Motor Guide electric bow mount, additional items such as fire extinguisher, fenders, steering bar, Garmin GPS charts, etc

There are alot of you who know the soon to be past owners they are two of the best people and I can not wait to get out and take care of there ride. Heck I bet alot of you have alreadybeen out fishing in my new boat she will for shure have a great new home.

Starcraft1.jpg

ourboat.jpg

Sweet Ride Brother!!!! Betcha can't wait to get slime all over her.....LOL!!!!

We really got to get out this year....maybe we can even get ol' Outlaw out with us eh???

See ya on the water!!!

Chrispy!

Thanks for all the cudos on this fine ride.

I will post some more pics tomorrow or over the weekend when I get her home I can not wait tonight will be a long night with little sleep.

Lew this fall will be nice fishing in my shorts will not be so cold with the heater blasting up front and the BBQ out back. and on them Blizzard days you guys can leave petes boat at home and fish in almost the same style.

Edited by MrEh

Lew this fall will be nice fishing in my shorts will not be so cold with the heater blasting up front and the BBQ out back. and on them Blizzard days you guys can leave petes boat at home and fish in almost the same style.

I'm lookin forward to it already Mike, trolling in a blizzard with the heater going in the boat and lunch cooking on the barbie....don't get any better than that !! :thumbsup_anim::Gonefishing: