Mans Best Friend

LundGuy

bulldog's ROCK !!

hah they do, but they are a LOT of work.. lots of arse wiping, face wiping, weiner wiping, he snores like a freight train.. if he eats anything that he normally doesnt (different kid of treats, or food) we're pretty much gaurenteed to be stunk out of the room or cleaning up doggy puke in the morning..

This thread comes up every so often, never gets dull. Awesome to see all the dog lovers here. Here's my 2 dogs, Max & Mishu, 2 totally opposite dogs, Max is male, big and all black, Mishu is female, small and all white, yet they get along really great together.

Here there waiting to do one of there favorite things to do.

2104691786_816ceeaece.jpg

Here's Max in all his glory

2101713061_7fc4246e75.jpg

And my little princess Mishu

1977170400_e0343f70a7.jpg

Here's my Best Bud.

He's not looking as good anymore as he was in this picture.

A deteriorating nerve condition in his spine is causing havoc with his walking.

He can still walk though and is in no pain but that "bad day" is probably less than a year away.

Until then I've got the greatest friend in the world.

And hey T.J !!!! his name is Muskie !!!

Any dog with a name like that has to be great.

upto2005115.jpg

Great pictures everyone.

Hookset.

....Here's my new fishing buddy Brook. Eight months old in these shots taken this past February.

She has waded the creeks with me last fall as a tyke but has yet to be introduced to the boat, should be interesting.

med_gallery_9_87_3607.jpg

med_gallery_9_87_4825.jpg

Oh might as well include her inaugural fishing trip. Here she is at four months wet, muddy and covered in burrs.

med_gallery_9_87_72103.jpg

What a great thread!!

Here's a pic of my best friend Spanky!!....he died a few years back at the age of only 5yrs old from kidney failure....he was the smartest dog I ever owned and he never missed a day of goin out in the boat with me...He would actually bark to tell me I had a fish on while we were trolling and I wasn't paying attention to my rod!!

OurDogSpanky.jpg

My wife was devastated, so I took her out for a drive and we picked these 2 brothers up at the Humane Society...they were the only ones left from a litter of 8 and we couldn't find it in our hearts to seperate them...

RileyandBailey.jpg

Here they are today....

20060917_0004_1.jpg