Mans Best Friend

LundGuy

Here's my three. The jacks sure do keep us busy but the big guy is great company out on the ice.

He's great at cleaning up the discarded minnows, mind you, you don't want a kiss after a trip out on the ice with him!

Lewey, Milo-Bean and Jeremiah respectively.

poodog2.jpg

Beandog2.jpg

Jeremiah.jpg

Beautiful dogs everyone, what a good thread. Here are my best pals. I only get Lucy and Misha at my place every other weekend. Beau is full time.

This is my sweetheart Lucy a lab/chow cross, she is almost 14 years old..

gallery_42_14_146187.jpg

This is Misha, another rescue of mine, she is quite a character and as gentle as can be.

gallery_42_14_659.jpg

And here is my latest, Beau the wonder dog.....

med_gallery_42_14_16339.jpg

I love em all. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Dano

Boy, these guys are all beautiful dogs - makes me wish they could stay with us forever. This is my best friend, Amber. She's 13 now, but she can't wait to get up to the cottage & into the lake. She's pretty amazing. When she goes, her ashes will be going up to the lake one last time as it's the place she loves best.

Deb

Smaller_Ambie_Face.jpg

cool thread and nice dogs guys..

here's my buddy, magnus.. dunno if he's going to get much time with me in the boat, he's not the most profficient of swimmers..

having a hard time finding toys that will last more than a day.. he'll go through a black kong pretty quick, made real short work of an electric razor last week too.. the crazy guy will jump through hoops for just lick of beer..

just after bringing him home

gallery_146_53_14243.jpg

almost full grown

gallery_146_53_18182.jpg

here's my buddy, magnus.. dunno if he's going to get much time with me in the boat, he's not the most profficient of swimmers..

Don't worry Bitsmith, he'll be fine. Some dogs hate water but if they fall in, you'll be surprised how fast they learn (literally, instantly) :) Or just get him a doggy life jacket. The problem is he'll never let you go boating alone ever again without a fight. :D

Don't worry Bitsmith, he'll be fine. Some dogs hate water but if they fall in, you'll be surprised how fast they learn (literally, instantly) :) Or just get him a doggy life jacket. The problem is he'll never let you go boating alone ever again without a fight. :D

lol... a doggy lifejacket is a definate must.. i thinks there's only a small percentage of bulldogs that can actually swim.. mags would be more interested in trying to drink as much of the water as possible, than trying to swim :)

lol... a doggy lifejacket is a definate must.. i thinks there's only a small percentage of bulldogs that can actually swim.. mags would be more interested in trying to drink as much of the water as possible, than trying to swim :)

most bulldog's would rather pick up a beer from the bottom of the lake (at the end of the dock) the swim, LOL. I only say this based on the one's I see... :D

Gread thread and some great dogs! oh and a cat with teeth... ;)

Here is my boy... Spencer... I would love to take him fishing but he is afraid of the water... funniest thing... quite a hunting dog... lol... won't even go out in the rain... unless he can't hold it anymore... He is a German Short-Haired Pointer who is 6... great dog around my kids... and completely toy focused outside... could be 50 dogs around and he wouldn't care about them... as long as you were throwing something for him... trouble is he is always pointing out my flaws... hahaha :blush:

what can I say... I love that G@&$amn Dog!!!

spencer.jpg

point.jpg

cool thread and nice dogs guys..

having a hard time finding toys that will last more than a day.. he'll go through a black kong pretty quick, made real short work of an electric razor last week too.. the crazy guy will jump through hoops for just lick of beer..

just after bringing him home

gallery_146_53_14243.jpg

almost full grown

gallery_146_53_18182.jpg

bulldog's ROCK !!

IMGP2357b.JPG

Here they again. I bought her the black and white one for Xmas and when we went to pick her up my wife just couldn't let her be by herself, even though we had a Lab and a German Shepard.

Seeing everyones best friend has been quite a treat. It is good to see everyone loves their pets as much as we do ours, with all the nasty things we have been seeing in the news lately. Thanks everyone for participating, its been a pleasure seeing your wonderful pets, for both my wife and myself. Good Night.

Awesome guys!

great thread while we wait for everybody to get into the softwater season.

Got my beagle from a foster home while living in my fraternity house during college. His mom's owners didn't

want to deal with the pups so they shipped them away as soon as they could. He was only $150.00

with all his shots and checkups. (just to cover the expenses for the foster home) Since then I've had to spend

a fair bit of money on him as he likes to get into things. Stiches from getting kicked by a cow next door, he got into the

garbage and swallowed a trout hook so that surgery was like $1200.00 etc. etc. but all well worth it and I'm

glad to have my buddy with me. Otherwise I'd be the only guy at the house!

Here's Tamias and I taking a break from a game of ball hockey on the back pond. He gets frustrated because

he can't keep up with me on the ice!

gallery_133_237_41626.jpg