Mans Best Friend

LundGuy

Here's mine. The best fishing partner one could have. Even after having to put her down just two months ago, I still miss her a lot

gallery_296_59_15888.jpg

Less than two weeks later my step-daughter found a breeder in Ohio that had Airdale puppies ready to go. This is Kia on her first day home near the end of February ... she's grown quite a bit in the last two months.

gallery_296_59_25955.jpg

Boxers, when the were pups!!!

Craziest breed ever, you name it they ate it or broke it LOL

And our Cane Corso lap dog Titan, still thinks he's a puppy!

RF

Now they look like trouble :devil: just look at those faces :lol: bet you went through a few sets of slippers

Here's my best friend. He's been gone for a number of years now. There'll never be another one like him. Blue's ashes will be going with mine.

BLUE.jpg

Very sad. I had a yellow hunting lab named Niki, she was mine for 13 years, had her before my 3 boys were born. I know how you feel. You can't replace the times we had together.

best friend in training :D (about 3 months old). Now she is a "big" dog, well maybe twice as big as on the picture. In couple of months we will celebrate her first birthday, and the first fishing trip :rolleyes::lol:

med_gallery_186_32_50024.jpg

med_gallery_186_32_33355.jpg

Even got the teddy, nice dog. Now pardon me for my ignorance, but what kind of dog would that be?

Here's my best friend. He's been gone for a number of years now. There'll never be another one like him. Blue's ashes will be going with mine.

BLUE.jpg

Great looking dog Roger. Ben is now 11 and slowing down a little. Hope that he still has a couple of years to spend with us yet.

This is Bud. He's pretty old in this shot, but he was a very active dog. He'd drive ya nuts sometimes......too smart for his own good. A great pal though.....miss him all the time. He's jumped out of the boat many times to chase ducks and fish.......didn't matter to him. This picture was his last duck hunt, he didn't retrieve on this trip, but he sure wanted to.......wouldn't say so from the pic though....lol. The only dog I've had that could sing and play the drums at the same time......he was a freak of nature!! He had a list of tricks he could do about a page long..........we're about ready for another one now......had to train the kids first...... :thumbsup_anim:

PA090010.jpg

Sinker

Her's a pick of my fishng buddy Red!! Best dog i ever had ,not a mean bone in his body, loves kids nature and best of all me!!I know that sounds kinda selfish , but i bought him from a breeder 6 years ago and sent the wife to go look at him, she couldn't make up her mind, she phoned me and said come down to help her pick a pup, i got there opened the truck door and guess who jumped in .. Red! I told here this is the one, funny thing was he was the only one who was red like his father, and he was supposed to be the wifes dog, but i guess he had other plans.

101_5709-1.jpg

000_0177-1.jpg

000_0180.jpg

Her's a pick of my fishng buddy Red!! Best dog i ever had ,not a mean bone in his body, loves kids nature and best of all me!!I know that sounds kinda selfish , but i bought him from a breeder 6 years ago and sent the wife to go look at him, she couldn't make up her mind, she phoned me and said come down to help her pick a pup, i got there opened the truck door and guess who jumped in .. Red! I told here this is the one, funny thing was he was the only one who was red like his father, and he was supposed to be the wifes dog, but i guess he had other plans.

101_5709-1.jpg

000_0177-1.jpg

000_0180.jpg

man thats a beautifull dog congrats