Hello all

misfish

Just for those that were asking, Im still alive and kicking.

Sorry for not posting and making events and contributing to the board. Just that between my 6-7 days of work a week,there really is not any reports to post.

I owe an apaolgy to GB for not hooking up to get that GPS. Andy if you still got it I will still take it,if not,sorry for keeping you hanging bud.

Ranger for not hooking up to get that gear off of you aswell. Still good for it.I,ll contact you in a

bit.Still got yer number.

I believe I also bought a fish finder off of Devine. Still good for it if you have it.

I bought a 2 man HT hut.Never used it,and if my bro wants to put it up for sale feel free. 150 bucks takes it or BO. I,ll compensate the dif,if there is any Rob.

Life has taken a change for me and I guess I just find that there are more things that are just abit more important to myself then just doing the boards and thinking fishing is life. Even my pop has asked what the heck is going on. I have never been like this before. Up and gone on the water somewhere ,so I was. Even my bud Terry tried, but I just dont seem to have the drive. I gave all my ice fishing stuff to my son this season,and he and my bro have had some great times out,which is awesome to see my bro getting into the sport.

I look at the rod holder rack full of rods and even then I dont seem to get even a abit of a flicker of a bunsun burner to head out.

Dont get me wrong here ,Im sure it will come back,but just dont know when. Work is hecktic,but fun and busy.How many of you can say that :w00t: Learning robots and all that stuff.

Anyhoo, just saying hello to all and happy fishing and have a great spring .

Later

Brian

Oh, before I forget,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,DAN C,How do you like the back of the AMP car. :whistling::thumbsup_anim::devil:

Well Holy *&%$@, I was wondering where the heck you've been.

I hope you get your MoJo back soon hon. We miss you around here, and I mean that. Your ears must have been burning because your name has come up in a few conversations lately with us wondering where you've been.

Glad to hear all is well, well sort of, and that you are enjoying your new job.

Keep in touch bud.

Joey

I confess...I was lurking, waiting for my son to put a movie on...and low and behold...there you are. Mr. Misfish, you have been missed. If there is one thing that I have learnt being on OFC is that fishermen are liars. Liar, Liar, Liar. ;)

Brian...maybe it's mid-life crisis, or maybe you ate a bad fish...but to give up fishing!!! nahhhh, I don't believe that.

You have so many friends here and so many people who care about you, and your family...

Hey...does one need to fish and post about it in order to be a part of this board??? no

It's nice to see you back...truly it is.

Nancy

Well I thought maybe you went to the Daytona and got all drunk and started hanging out with Jeff Gordon or somethin like that. :clapping: Good to see you back on here Brian, still waiting for you to stop by and have that beer (or more!). Stop in and when the spring fishin starts up and you're not too busy with work we'll head out. I'm always lookin for someone to go whitie fishin with me!

Rob

Hi, Brian, thanks a lot for your post. I bet that took some soul searching to figger that stuff out enough to give us a great account of why you haven't been around much. If work is demanding 100%, and giving back 150%, then you are doing the right thing as you know. Good onya, b'y. Give'r. Just drop us a line from time to time.

Great to hear from you Brian. Had a nice talk with your brother and your son last weekend at BPS.

Do what you gotta do, but once the weather warms, hopefully the call of the outdoors will catch your ear and you will respond and it will rejuvenate your soul.

Be well brother and stay in touch with your family here.

Hi ya Brian, I know the feeling bro!! I was away from this site for a few months too, just too busy with other things. i try to check in every so often to see what is happening, boy oh boy, I wish i could find the time to fish as much as some members , for sure. Didn't get on the ice this year, same as last... But once that erie ice and upper niagara is open up i am definitely taking advantage of the C&R open year round bass season in Ny waters!!!!! Hope everything is going good Brian!!!

John