What Do You Want For Christmas?

Gerritt

So how about it? What do you want for Christmas?

Myself, I really dont need or want for anything. I have everything I need under my roof.

There are a few things I would like to see happen... But perhaps that is best left for another time.

Gerritt.

Ok needed to edit this... Santa if you are a OFC'r and are reading this I would like a new shiny 24" iMac

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Gerritt

Santa if you are listening can you make sure the UPS man gets my New exhaust and air induction system by Christmas so I can make 42 more horses in my Titan. Plus sound really good when you give it the gas.

Ps I have been a very good boy this month and I also paid for the present.

Art

Good ole Santa .. she was good to me.

I wanted a Lowrance H2O GPS unit - got it.

I wanted the Canadian Topo Mapcreate to make maps - got it.

I wanted some new musky lures - got them.

I wanted a rod rack to hold all my rods - got it.

Geee ... ya think I should stop there or keep on going. I have a wonderful Santa Clause.

:D I already got what I wanted for xmas at 5:00 this evening, A brand new niece! :thumbsup_anim:

WOOHOO!!!! Congrats fishergirl!!!! What's her name?

As for me...I just want a safe and happy Christmas. I dont really need anything...except seeing my kids' smiles on Christmas morning. I'm not delusional in thinking those smiles will be there all day, but one can hope....haha :lol:

Fishergirl that is awesome!!! I just Got a new Nephew @ 3:00pm!!

Gerritt.

Wow, congrats Gerritt!!! Could not ask for a better gift. :thumbsup_anim: Merry Christmas! :santa:

WOOHOO!!!! Congrats fishergirl!!!! What's her name?

As for me...I just want a safe and happy Christmas. I dont really need anything...except seeing my kids' smiles on Christmas morning. I'm not delusional in thinking those smiles will be there all day, but one can hope....haha :lol:

Her name is Deanna. :thumbsup_anim: I know what you mean about the smiling faces not being there all day long and like you said you can only hope.LOL. :lol: What you hope for and what really happens it two totally different things!LOL :blink:

Well i would have liked to have my kids at home with me this xmas. All four togeather under my roof.....But alas Not this xmas as my eldest two will be in EUROPE :(

Merry xmas everyone godbless & may you have a fantabulous 2007 and i hope i catch bigger fish than all of you next yr :D:Gonefishing: lol

I'm wishing for very little for myself... I wish my kids have a fantastic Xmas! this is the first year that they are really getting it, Santa/presents, that is. Just been too young until this year to really grasp what's going on.

For myself, I only want one, ok, maybe two more days on Quinte before ice. I think I've bribed the "Warden" well enough with presents, so... we'll see if all the stars align and I can break free for a day or two.

Oh yah, I want peace in the world yada, yada, yada!

HH