Back from a week at Baptiste Lake

Joey

Yes Cliff, It took me about an hour and a half to do the report, but I know how much OFC'rs like their pics :lol:

I'll go through the rest of the pics I didn't post and put them in the photo section when I get a chance this week.

Grog, we went looking for you on Wednesday, but I guess you had already left. We weren't sure what resort you were on as most of them didn't have names on them, but kept a look out for you all week. I'd like to see your report.

Johnny Bass, I was going to hold the pike by the gills but it was having none of that. The old cross our heart pike hold works every time B) Right Roy :lol:

Thanks again all.

Joey

Great report! The pictures you have taken captures all the words to describe your vacation, and some nice fish to talk about. Sorry about the pickerel. I had the same problem with them on my recent 2 week vacation. You are right about that lake, I'm surprised I still have my butt attached to my body after zipping over all that lumber. Good to hear that you saved your prop, and everything attached. Hope the run into Jack Sparrow was a friendly one.

Great report and some very nice pics. I actually thought of you while we were out in the rain - thankfully though it was just for one day. We did have mist on the water, and one morning it was a very cool 2 degrees and I did not care to get out of my sleeping bag. I was contemplating how I could steal more heat from Ken. lol

Holidays go by so quickly - glad to hear that you had great weather and a relaxing time.

Great report and beautiful pics. I know this lake and how tempermental she can be.

The water is always low at this time of year and this year is lower than usual. If anybody is interested, we have a websight...baptistelake.org...lots of useful info. If you check the photos you'll see a musky that choked on a walleye. Oh yeah, by the way... we are fished out...there are no more fish here, if you want to actually catch fish you should try some other lake... but not Elephant or Benoirs :rolleyes: