Welcome back 2rr's

lew

Thanks Lew!

Ít has been awhile! I haven't been active on any off the boards for a long time...I guess I had lost interest, but then Chemong Rick was looking for info on Julian Lake, and asked me to bump his thread...that got me started reading some posts...and you know me...I have an oppinion on everything...HAHAHA.

How was your Summer? I hope you caught lots of big toothy critters...grin.

I haven't been out for Musky in a long time. In fact I've pretty well hung-up the Musky gear and switched to lighter Bass tackle. This time last year I had a heart attack and, with the medication that I'm on, the heavy tackle wears me out too fast...that and being OLD!...grin. I did get two or three on Jacks by accident, but that was it for me this year.

Maybe we could hook-up with Rick sometime and do a little late season fishing...

Garry

Sorry to hear about the heart problems Garry, and hopefully they've got everything under contol for you. Your sposed to get sick before you retire, not after ;)

It'd be good to hook up with you & Rick again, we had some fun times together, infact I was cruising up past his place last year and saw him on the dock, and went over and shot the breeze for awhile. Good to see him again too.

Here's blast from the past for ya.....more fun times :thumbsup_anim:

Cnv2151.jpg

Thanks All;

I'm feeling really good now. I cut out beer and smokes and generally cleaned up my act.

Recently I started a new diet. I've lost a few pounds, but it remains to be seen if I can keep it off...grin.

Anyway I'm fishing more now than I have for the last couple of years, so I think I have more energy than before.

2R's

Good to see ya back, Garry.

I think that was you I was chatting with at the launch on Big Cedar last week, I knew your dog looked familiar. I was the one struggling to get my Crestliner back on my "too small" trailer.