Lsmrp Muskie Rod Winner

Roy

That great St Croix muskie rod being raffled (and donated) by Ron Reyns for the profit of the Lake Simcoe Muskie Restoration Project has been won by none other than our very Joey!!!!

Ron will fill in the blanks here. In the meantime, congrats, girl. You deserve it and it was/IS a super cause.

Holy crap, I can't believe it. I rarely win anything. This is fantastic. You bet I'm gonna wear my beautiful shirt while fishing with that awesome rod.

Thank you so much.

Cheers everyone.

Woooooohoooooooooo. This year is sure turning out to be a great one for me. Maybe I can catch a fish now :lol::thumbsup_anim:

Joey

Well, firstly I would like to thank everyone who generously donated towards a great project. Thinking of having an oportunity to fish for Muskie on Lake Simcoe in another 8 yrs sounds intriging. There are still a lot of learning curves to overcome in raising a wild Muskie, but every year will be better.

The effort put forward on your donations, raised another $555.00. This is a great start in what will be an ongoing project.

Congratulations Joey on winning the St. Croix Rod, I am sure you will enjoy years of use and abuse from it.

Once again, thanks to all who donated.

I was under the impression Joey would get more presents by being naughty. :D

Wayne, sorry man. I just took all the tickets and tossed em into a pail. I got one of the guys wives to pull the name out. Hey, I can always sleep in a snowdrift. :D

WTG Joey, and congrats on the big win.

I've got several exactly the same and their an excellent fish'n pole !!

Now, tell Paul you need a Calcutta for Christmas to go with it and your all set :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

Its funny you mention that Lew, as as soon as I told Paul about it he was on the puter looking up new reels :thumbsup_anim::lol: He was as excited as I was.

Joey