Timmins
3 hours ago
Canadian Tire 2207 Riverside Dr near Government Rd
Timmins
3 hours ago
Esso 690 River Park Rd & Airport Rd
Timmins
3 hours ago

that dink in PAB has been gouging gas prices for years though so its not really fair. the guy thinks he can basically charge marina prices just because he is in PAB...how in the hell he gets away with it is beyond me.

I try my best to not fill up with him, i definitely never fill my truck there but the sleds and my boat to fall victim to that tax evading american dink...

This is perfect for the suppliers, jack em' up then lower them to 15 cents more than what was at before the hurricane and everyone is happy. Are we that stupid, yep.

apparently we are.....big trucks...big boats...as much as I love my Charger there may be a fuel sipping diesel or hybrid in my future!!!

Seems every Newfie here in town owns a jacked up, tuned up diesel pickup.

They all think they're John Force!!!! :whistling:

Lots of them around here as well. Flat brimmed hat drivers :) I especially like the ones with the stacks sticking out of the bed, lol!

Edited by BillM

hey now...i wear my hats with a flat brim...not all of us diesel pick up drivers need to wear bass pro hats with the brim curved 340 degrees lol

and Manitou, Eddie Huang has a fantastic analogy about brim curves ahhaa, he says if your brim is curved, you definitely dont listen to hip hop haha

Ill also mention there is an absolutely massive difference between the guys wearing flat brimmed Monster energy hats and those that are rocking new era fitteds lol

Edited by AKRISONER

Stacks out the back was factory with the late 70's Dodge L'il Red Truck, young fellow at work bought one, had it all of a couple of months till it ended up on the Rez as a burned out shell. He wasn't a Newf either :tease:

https://www.google.ca/search?biw=1366&bih=638&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=lil+red+truck&oq=lil+red+truck&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0.0.82889.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1..64.psy-ab..0.0.0.t2Hg3NqfVto

Stacks out the back was factory with the late 70's Dodge L'il Red Truck, young fellow at work bought one, had it all of a couple of months till it ended up on the Rez as a burned out shell. He wasn't a Newf either :tease:

https://www.google.ca/search?biw=1366&bih=638&tbm=isch&sa=1&q=lil+red+truck&oq=lil+red+truck&gs_l=psy-ab.12...0.0.0.82889.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0..0.0....0...1..64.psy-ab..0.0.0.t2Hg3NqfVto

My dad had one when I was a kid when it was new. Thing was one of that fastest things on the road that year too if I recall from the spec's

maybe i should give you a go....lol i have about 400 hp plus and 400 lbs torque and 25 lbs boost on my 87 GN.....it has gone just a hair under 11

You'd hand it to me in the 1/4 mile for sure. Diesels don't make the best 1/4 racers with the gearing they've got. BTW, the GN is one of my all time fav cars. I remember seeing those cars as a kid and just drooling.

With my current tune I've pretty much maxed out fuel and the turbos (33psi at WOT). As you know the more power you want the more expensive it gets, lol. Methanol is next and will give me another nice bump in hp.

Got any pics of that GN?

got lots of pics for it just not sure how to post them on here without photobucket....i am original owner bought in june of 87 when i started my first well paying job. my adjustable wastegate can go to 36 lbs but the injectors cant support that. next in the budget is a bigger turbo and injectors some guys are boosting close to 50lbs and getting into the low 10s.