Whose fishing the long weekend?

Tjames09

I might do something local but won't be launching the boat next weekend unfortunately. Thanksgiving weekend has always been a good fishing weekend. And it's kinda the kickoff to my favourite time of year on the water!

I'll be looking to pump some puddle jumpers full of steel :)

X2!!!

Every Thanksgiving for the past decade is

Its the same thing for me. Duck hunting and fishing at my hunting partner's cottage.

By far my favourite time of the year!

im really hoping i can find a window to at least throw a few flies for some brookies locally but being the best man at a friends wedding on saturday is really tying me down...word to the wise incase anyone here is ignorant to this...never and i mean ever...book your wedding on a long weekend.

Im going to give my buddy a pass because he is probably just ignorant to the major party foul he has done...but for real im spreading the word, never ever book your wedding on a long weekend.

Edited by AKRISONER

im really hoping i can find a window to at least throw a few flies for some brookies locally but being the best man at a friends wedding on saturday is really tying me down...word to the wise incase anyone here is ignorant to this...never and i mean ever...book your wedding on a long weekend.

Im going to give my buddy a pass because he is probably just ignorant to the major party foul he has done...but for real im spreading the word, never ever book your wedding on a long weekend.

Amen to that.

Since I'm going to be at my parent's most likely this weekend I'll probably hit up my favourite (secret) bass lake. Last time I was out it was almost like cheating. Now that the water temps are coming down hopefully they're getting their feedbag on. Hope to run into some footballs.