2019-2020 Hockey Thread

15 minutes ago, leaf4 said:

Lmao Matt your delusions keep becoming more grand, you should get checked for dementia or something ?

Watch the first 4 minutes or so of this and tell me what you think.

Wah wah wah..........man that guy is a whiner...oh wait, hes a laffs fan. 

9 hours ago, grimsbylander said:

Well, personally I think they disallowed the goal based on that fact they probably should have called a penalty. But, before you go off about why people are complaining, check your facts. Arizona got their first regulation win last week again Montreal. But hey, just another closet hater that types crap with every loss and disappears when they win. Yeah, we get it. 

https://www.nhl.com/gamecenter/ari-vs-mtl/2017/11/16/2017020280#game=2017020280,game_state=final

seriously u leaf fans are just too much fun to get a rise out of,easy targets

and if I had a nickel for everyone who overreacts about how much they 'hate the leafs' I'd be able to retire. Most of that money would come from Matt. 

I love this too, Leaf fans are saying that although the goal should have counted it wouldn't have changed the game, leafs came out flat and deserved that loss. Meanwhile all the leafs haters are saying we expected an easy win and we complain about everything.

Anything to distract from the fact that Ottawa made a horrible trade for Duchane, are free falling in the standings and that the Habs are in so much trouble I don't even know where to begin. $18 million over the next 8 years of untradable contracts in Weber an Price. Hope you like the basement. You'll be living there for a while.

Edited by jerpears1

11 hours ago, muskymatt said:

I was in Montreal for the Joe Bonamassa concert and the lowly scabs fans booed Joe when he came back for an encore in a scabs jersey....no class!

At least you have good taste in music, I first saw Joe back in 2008 at a small venue at Brock University , think the tax put the tickets for my wife and I around a hundred, a year later he was selling out the Royal Albert Hall in London and commanding big bucks for tickets. Out of my snack bracket now.

14 hours ago, muskymatt said:

Hahahaha you laffites counted your glory before the game and look what happens:rolleyes: I guess doing that for fifty years is a hard habit to break bahahha

Your team allowed a whooping to happen in regulation against the coyotes :D and all you laffites thought it was going to be a cake walk. At least the Sens took them to overtime in a game where Condon ONCE AGAIN blew it for the team!! :angry:

Oh and yeah of course it was the reffing lol:rolleyes: It was clear as day interference....

I was in Montreal for the Joe Bonamassa concert and the lowly scabs fans booed Joe when he came back for an encore in a scabs jersey....no class!

At least you got to see Joe.  He's amazing.

Edmonton and Montreal are a complete mess and both look like they will miss the playoffs.  Yes, it's early to say that but......... 

It's not fair to dump on Duchene when he was brought in during Ottawa's slide.

Not liking the inconsistency with the Leafs either.  Where did the goal scoring go????

The league has changed much over the years and we might be talking about other teams crashing in 2 months.

4 hours ago, BillM said:

What a game last night, goalies were just standing on their heads.  Can't complain about getting a point from that game, poor Rielly, how many posts did he hit?  2?  lol!

The hardest one to take was the one with under 2 seconds left. LOL  Just how it goes sometimes.

So you're not a leafs or sens fan, what's your motive? getting rises?  I think most of the leafs fans on this thread are like me, realistic, we are a middle of the pack team. Yeah, we are passionate. It's the miserable hatred that's interesting, maybe a little disturbing too.

Edited by chris.brock