2019-2020 Hockey Thread

He's tainted meat now, there's no going back from where he is!

Ummm.....no!

But for the record I just bought tickets to the Sens Laffs game on Jan 20 in Ottawa. My uncle and cousin, who are both laffites and live in Toronto, are the lucky ones to be joining me. I can't believe I bought tickets for laffs fans...ugh. I will proudly wear my Sens jersy (PRAISE ALFIE) and watch the Sens pound the laffs.

I listen to WGR 550 from Buffalo when I am in the truck. Of course they are homeys for the Sabres and some talking heads there are already packing in the season. Being raised in Western NY until it was time to go to Kindergarten and lived in North Tonawanda with my Noni for my Senior year of High School. I am a Buffalo homey. Does anyone have an opinion as to what the 2017 Sabres look like? I'll hang up and listen, thanks.

Edited by Old Ironmaker

Didn't get to watch the game last night ? sounds like I missed a good one, had Thanksgiving with the fiancees family and her uncle can't stand the leafs to the point he lets it affect his mood and just makes a nuisance atmosphere so it's better to just leave it off unfortunately

Didn't get to watch the game last night sounds like I missed a good one, had Thanksgiving with the fiancees family and her uncle can't stand the leafs to the point he lets it affect his mood and just makes a nuisance atmosphere so it's better to just leave it off unfortunately

Matt's your uncle? :whistling: