One Lake

DaveRoach

If you were to pick one lake within three hours of Toronto for Muskie opener which lake would you choose, and why?

Thanks,

Dave

You should probably just come out and ask for everyones best muskie lake. Oh wait, you just did.

I fished lower buckhorn for years but only recently caught the Muskie bug.

If your familiar with Lower Buck that's where you should go. The lake is loaded with muskies and it's within your 3 hour drive. Clip on a big spinnerbait or bucktail and go cast the weeds & rocks.

And what's the matter with that?

Name a lake, it's not like hes gonna go slaughter your favorite spots lol.

hehehe. You know how some anglers are? Heck some go as far a blacking out backgrounds to keep their so called "Honey Holes" secret :whistling: .

If your familiar with Lower Buck that's where you should go. The lake is loaded with muskies and it's within your 3 hour drive. Clip on a big spinnerbait or bucktail and go cast the weeds & rocks.

Now why did you have to go and do that lol. I agree, lower buck is a good musky lake.

Now why did you have to go and do that lol. I agree, lower buck is a good musky lake.

There are some ski's on buckhorn , but they dont get that big. I caught around a 42 or three last summer, and now

I'm looking to improve on that size. 50+ is my goal.

Well since I have a cottage on Lower Buckhorn its where I'll be fishing and yes there are lots of muskies on it in the 40" range but tough to get into the 50" range but I think I have had a couple 50" fish on but have not been able to land one yet but lost at boatside that looked pretty close to 50"

Kawrtha Kev