Did someone say they saw mudlines?

spincast

I've been trying to get at mine for two weeks but I was blocked in. I have a few upgrades I want to get at before downrigging season hits. Just having the boat back home feels good - means spring is here (and yes, Jordan is still frozen:) ) But there is always Queenston till then

Hey, you got your boat free. Did the neighbor finally move his vehicle?

You got that today? Christ that's a fat fish!

Yeah, finally. Lets just say we resorted to some illegal parking methodologies to by me the necessary clearance to go around. When they they on the feed, they are fat fish for sure. They are a blast on a lighter set up (lighter in comparison to my usual big water stuff)

I towed mine home last weekend. If you need a partner any day let me know. I can blow off work at a moments notice.

Wish I could say the same - pretty much a weekend warrior or holidays for me unfortunately. But if an open seat comes up I'll PM you - any luck on the search for you new boat yet? Did you look at that Offshore?

And I think 50 pt is open.

Really? Maybe I'll give them a call. That would be sweet if they are. My last feed back is Jordan is still frozen, PD is open but no docks.

Boat is patiently waiting in the garage for some shallow water brownies!

I lack the patience part of that statement :)

That must have been from a couple weeks ago Jeff? The mouth is ice and snow free from what I see on the webcam? Haven't seen a berg on the screen in a couple weeks - but yeah once the boom goes it'll be a bowling alley for sure.

Looks like next weekend should be worth a try - a few sunny days, coming up some + temps, a little rain in the mix.

Still - on Sunday I will be closer to the lake than home after G is finished his sparring practice..........sun, high of 4......