Whats the fish you have always wanted catch?

LostAnotherOne

I've been chasing that elusive 50" (or bigger) muskie for far too long. I've caught every size up to 49", including many mid 40's -48" on topwater. So i'm going to say the fish I am after is 50" on a topwater lure.

A smallie over 5lbs perhaps 6 or 7 is also on the list.

Would like to catch Atlantic salmon but in Ungava on the George River at Helens Falls. Specific I know. lol.

Otherwise, tarpon... on the Carribean side of Costa Rica. Also BIG inconnu from anywhere would be a cool one too.

Inconnu.

Arrow Lakes at the mouth of the ( Fish) Incompalleux River in Beaton BC , I had no clue what I was catching , most in the 20lb range is my guess .

Edited by Randy from Sturgeon

I'd like to catch a Pickerel , I've never caught a Pickerel .

You are not alone Randy, I have a fishing buddy that has been fishing for over 30 years and has yet to catch one. This guy can not keep jumbo perch of his line 2 at a time. Every time it's his turn on the rod here trolling for Pics on Erie, guaranteed a farm animal, every time. Even when he goes out of turn it a BAAAAaaHHH. He's cursed, maybe this year.

#2 for me is a Gar.

Mine would be a 50" plus Musky caught by ACCIDENT of course fishing for Pike on Simcoe.That could happen?,caught a 44" Pike this year. Would just be quick Pic and then released !!. Would love to see that size fish come back again!

Edited by davey buoy

seeing a few guys talking about ling...are they really that hard to catch, i caught a pretty decent sized one this fall outta GB approaching 10lbs. I guess yes, it was my first Ontario Ling, but in Manitoba they were a nuisance fish so I didnt think much of it.

no, they are super easy to catch if your in a lake that has them???

deadstick at night with a shiner or worm

ive caught thousands at night but like maybe 2-3 during the day lol

be prepaired to be mildly pissed off when you land them and realise they are wrapped in your line 20 times over haha

Edited by manitoubass2