Where you going ice fishing this year?

LostAnotherOne

Last few years I have focused on Cooks Bay catching one dink perch after another. No more and I'm heading up to Quinte to catch some walleye. Purchasing a flasher very soon so hopefully that will give me an advantage. A $600 one should help, but if you guys got any suggestions let me know. Where else is everyone going?

Magical places for giant greasers :)

scanning charts, reading deeply into your reports...hoping for ice to allow me to find your holes ;)

To be honest though the majority of my time will be spent in a spot right in front of my cottage in Pointe au Baril. my goal is to catch a 10lb+ pike through the ice this year.

Poor health has curtailed my ice fishing activities the past few years...My last trip was in my backyard the year they opened the Kawarthas for panfish and I came up empty...

I'm now with Lew...Bring on the Spring !!!

Edited by Beans

Poor health has curtailed my ice fishing activities the past few years...My last trip was in my backyard the year they opened the Kawarthas for panfish and I came up emptied...

I'm now with Lew...Bring on the Spring !!!

thats sucks beans:( I hope things are ok

seems like your attitude is perfectly healthy:)

Ok, someone out there has to be able to convert Lew, at least for one memorable trip. :santa:

I started ice fishing around 60 years ago and after a few decades of staring down holes I figured just about anything had to be more exciting....even watching bowling on TV :lol:

Ok, someone out there has to be able to convert Lew, at least for one memorable trip. :santa:

If those lounge chairs cant do it,right by a warm burning fire pot,nothing will. Hell,it,s even to relaxing for me.LOL

Down the hill here,on the hwy north and the adventures are mine. Oh ya,Simcoe is 2 minutes from my front door. That lake is so over rated. :whistling::Gonefishing: