Rapala Angry Birds Lures!!! Seriously!! Yup!

Joey

• 1 month later...

Super Secret Insider Pro Tip (well maybe not that secret or pro): If your local CT has the key chains and you have the proper/appropriately sized trebles and split rings, buy the key chains. I bought 2 of em tonight for $5.99 each and stuck hooks on em and tub tested them. They ran perfectly fine. Plus the European Rapala website states that they "are an exact copy of the lures, just without the hooks." Much cheaper than what the website had the lures at ($12.99 or $13.99, can't remember, couldn't find them there recently)

The marketing guy at rapala should be fired for being 5 years too late with the angry bird thing.

Now if it was an adventure time lure, well, now were talkin...

What other tackle company jumped on this? They will sell like hotcakes, you just wait.

I looked at CDN Tire to buy them for my grandsons for Xmas, but crappy tire never rec'd them or anywhere close to Kingston.

I showed the website to the boys and they thought they were cool and would like to try them.

They're listed at $15.00 AND from the website NOT avaiable in North America, available in Estonia,and some other countries in Europe and Asia.

Will look again at the Sportsman Show in feb.

Edited by superdad