dealing with issues

outllaw

called fido the other day and a french lady answers....i thought cool...someone in canada that will talk to me in English i can understand....she didnt want anything to do with the english language....i was polite to ask her a few questions in english....and she kept saying something to the effect of ..'.either you speak to in french or else i wont be able to respond to you'

well i lost it on her....i couldnt believe the oddacity of this broad!!!

Lew, I understand fully what you mean... However, we are technically a "Bilingual" country... French is also a national language. Therefore, English press 1, French press 2 seems reasonable.

Unless it's, English press 1... Indian press 2... Chinese press 3.

I just lost a supplier in business because of a wester union idiotic deal. I called for a tracking question. they refunded the funds. I never asked for refund. of course I asked for a superviser. she was in china.

man I have not been this wound in a while. I went from Canada,malaysia,to c.hina in 2 hours.

are there any canadiens in this business anymore

There is a simple solution folks to this problem, demand that we all pay 20% or more for our consumer products here and we will talk to someone domestic, in any language you wish. To take it one more step, demand we pay another 20% and we can make those offshore consumer goods here in good old Canada.

C'mon guys our country is bilingual so get used to it. Nothing like being bigots eh and if you want someone who speaks 'english' and is from our side of the pond then press 2 for french and then you will get a bilingual person from Canada. I am surprised that a MOD has not locked this topic yet.

If there's a French option, hit that button.. You'll get someone that speaks english just fine.

Outsourcing is here to stay, so you old boys will just need to deal with it :)

thats what i do. You will get a french speaking Canadian that can speak english better than if you get someone from overseas.