Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

U Know---I'm watchin the Sens/Flames last nite---and the announcer made mention as Clarke McArthur (sp)---scored his 25th goal of the season

That Carlyle and Clark didn't get along and the coach wanted him gone---and said announcer couldn't figure out why he'd want to rid himself of a 25 goal scorer

Now I'm thinkin with the Leafs---there's lots of blame to spread around and the coach usually is the fall guy....but maybe?????

Wow what a train wreck. I still have some hope though. Until they are mathematically eliminated I will watch. Actually I am likely to watch even after they get eliminated. If they can turn this thing around and get a couple wins and get some help they have a chance going into the last few games.

Well it appears the Leafs will yet again let down their fans with a brutal collapse. More fuel for Muskymatt's fire. Matt may say some things that get some of us a bit angry, but the truth of the matter is he's right. And that's what hurts the most. This most recent fail is just another chapter in a very thick book of failure. Carlyle has to be gone since he cannot get the players to play any system, and as for the players many of them need to look in the mirror. I enjoy watching Gardiner and Reilly speeding around the rink and believe they both have a great future. Looking forward to watching some great playoff games and enjoying some great hockey.

Golf Leafs Golf

Yup, gotta win against Calgary... Thursday against Boston is going to be a nasty event (I hope)

I know you say hope,but I still see a downward spiral.Big trouble in Leaf land.Tim Leiweke's,if I heard right,won't let this missing playoff thing happen again,if that happens.Wonder what he's up to?????

Well it appears the Leafs will yet again let down their fans with a brutal collapse. More fuel for Muskymatt's fire. Matt may say some things that get some of us a bit angry, but the truth of the matter is he's right. And that's what hurts the most.

Golf Leafs Golf

ahhhhhh....music to my ears :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

1 down, a whole bunch more to go!!

:w00t::rofl2::w00t:

It seems the only way for laff players to excel is to be subject to the suck in T.O. and then be moved to another team, the thought of going back makes them play like they never had before. :clapping:

Steen

Macarthur

Macdonald

etc.....

:clapping:

That's a pretty short list MM. :dunno: I know I could add many more! I'm a Leaf fan but this yearly tumble off the cliff is getting old real fast! :angry: Maybe Tortorella will be available or Mike Keenan! The dark side of me says these guys have had nice coaches for too long. There was nothing wrong with Maurice, Wilson or Carlyle. Scotty Bowman would lose with the Leaf teams of the last 10 years. It's the lack of good scouting and poor quality players as a result. They would have gone off the cliff last year except it was a 40 game schedule.

:wallbash:

Dan O.