Hockey thread 2013 2014 season

muskymatt

Did you forget they also have 2 games in hand?

As do CBJ.....

Det only needs 6 pts out of the remaining 7 games to clinch.

Leafs have to win them all plus hope for a bunch of help.

Those spots are DET/CBJ's to lose at this point.

You're assuming they're going to win those two games now? heh.

Also, have you looked at Detroits schedule? St.Louis? Pittsburg?

Like I said.... chickens... don't count them yet.

Edited by BillM

Considering 2 of the next 3 are against BUF.... I sure hope so. lol

BUF, MTL, BUF, PIT, CAR, STL

Sounds like playoffs to me...but stranger things have happened!

Then again... Datsyuk is back as of tonight, so here's hoping him and Nyquist tear it up together!

I'm not even eyeing Detroit. The 8th spot and bumping Columbus out is our only hope. Whats rough is Columbus gets a game against Dallas where they start up 1-0 because of the game that had to be rescheduled. Talk about odds against the leafs.

Dear god Ranger........ takes out Bernier, gets a 2 minute minor and did Boston score on that PP or was it shortly after? Was Ranger a spy hired by Muddler all along?!?!

Edited by jeremy84

I'm not even eyeing Detroit. The 8th spot and bumping Columbus out is our only hope. Whats rough is Columbus gets a game against Dallas where they start up 1-0 because of the game that had to be rescheduled. Talk about odds against the leafs.

Dear god Ranger........ takes out Bernier, gets a 2 minute minor and did Boston score on that PP or was it shortly after? Was Ranger a spy hired by Muddler all along?!?!

:good:

YUP.

It,s hard to cheer for your home team,when they are playing the heart team. If Bostons main stay ( Tuukka Rask) was in between the pipes last night,I think it would of been a total different out come. First period was full of energy,but way to many turn overs. Like they said,their playing Leaf hockey. LMAO.

I also will say, if that was Reim in net last night,not a hope in hell we would of been that close.

Anyone notice how Chara seems to be a step behind? Didn't look or play like the big man he is known to be. Even his shots seemed to be off. Power wise.

Well if the leafs get in,Im on the wagon. If they don't,Bruins all the way.

You know, I never realized that there are so many so called "Leaf Haters" and fans of of teams, that love to watch leaf games. I can't recall the last time I watched a Sens versus Detroit game... Or a Habs and Sens game..

Just accept it The leafs are in... get the parade route ready.

i think some people are just hockey fans, not "team" fans.