Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Win or lose this series,Riemer is their MVP,and should get a big new contract. Kids been AMAZING

I agree as well,same could be said for Rask last night. Leafs could of been up 3-0 in the first easily. Reimer IMO,is the reason the leafs even made the playoffs. Let's hope he can do it 6 times in a row!!!!!!!!!!!

same could be said for Rask

Sorry Dave dont feel the same. Rask has had good D in front of him.and pretty much an easier time then Riemer. Lots of outside shots.Easy saves. When the leafs get in close,he can be had like a chicken dinner. Riemer is the better tender here.

Cant believe a Boston fan of many years is saying this. LOL

Lets go to 7 games.

Sorry Dave dont feel the same. Rask has had good D in front of him.and pretty much an easier time then Riemer. Lots of outside shots.Easy saves. When the leafs get in close,he can be had like a chicken dinner. Riemer is the better tender here.

Cant believe a Boston fan of many years is saying this. LOL

Lets go to 7 games.

I thought Boston had descent D as well,but if you look right around the back of Rask,you will see a horse shoe.lol.They can be had as you said,and I also agree Reimer IMO was able to get the Leafs to the playoffs. He will need to be strong again Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!Boston's one line could be argueably be the best in the league.That's the only difference IMO.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Reimer had a MUCH better game and definitely made the "key" saves for the buds. They have an uphill battle but with that sort of tenacity and solid effort from Reimer this series isn't over yet.

What a game that was last night. The Penguins had more than they could handle. The Islanders are suprisingly fast. If it wasnt for their crappy goaltending they would of won easily. I also noticed that the Pens have a very vulnerable def. Hope the Sens take advantage of that. The Pens now have to face the best goalie in the league, and Anderson is going to give them fits. The only way their going to score is to be right in Andy's face, but Sens big D will take care of that. I say Sens in six

really hoping to see Pens vs. Hawks in final...but I don't know if the Pens can keep enough pucks out of their net to keep moving on.

Earlier in this thread I called Fleury being shaky and pulled!...But I also made a bunch of incredibly incorrect predictions haha.

Earlier in this thread I called Fleury being shaky and pulled!...But I also made a bunch of incredibly incorrect predictions haha.

Great job by the Isles to go down fighting! Wish it had gone the other way. ^^ I also made some poor predictions. Crosby showed why he is far and away the best player in the game. The future looks good for the Isles though. Glad to see they're back in the respectable column! Hope all your Moms and wives like hockey, should be a barn-burner tonight!

Great job by the Isles to go down fighting! Wish it had gone the other way. ^^ I also made some poor predictions. Crosby showed why he is far and away the best player in the game. The future looks good for the Isles though. Glad to see they're back in the respectable column! Hope all your Moms and wives like hockey, should be a barn-burner tonight!

I was also happy with the Isles resurgence into being a good hockey club. Now its time (well past really) for the oilers to do something good!

maybe just me but boston looked like a tired bunch. maybe the physical play of the leafs has wore them down over the course of the series. i've heard and read that many teams did not want to face toronto for that reason -- their physical play. stuff like that may not be apparent in the regular season but over a long 7 gamer, it takes it's toll.

i guess we'll see tonight!!