Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Well if there was ever a complete, total, self inflicted 3rd period meltdown, that was it!!!!

I mean, even I am shocked at how bad the laffs played that out. Wow!

Just another record for the laffs, I can read it now.

"LEAFS RECORD BIGGEST EVER PLAYOFF MELTDOWN "

I may have to save and frame a copy of the Toronto Sun tomorrow!!!

Hey, any chance you laff fans will be interested in another good series? Sens(PRAISE ALFIE) Pitts are coming up!!

It all came down to lack of experience. The leafs had em down buy wouldnt kick em in the face to finish them off, The b's have the experience to know how to get it done when they got another chance. I dont think the b's are going much further. There spent. The leafs should be proud of themselves, they were taught a valuable lesson tonight.

It all came down to lack of experience. The leafs had em down buy wouldnt kick em in the face to finish them off, The b's have the experience to know how to get it done when they got another chance. I dont think the b's are going much further. There spent. The leafs should be proud of themselves, they were taught a valuable lesson tonight.

Yeah, how to play hockey :clapping::clapping::clapping:

You might have a point if Reimer lost them the series, but he obviously didn't. The next time you watch a game, I suggest you do it with your eyes open.

yeah, I'll try to remember that, keep eyes open! darn!

Edited by chris.brock

yeah , it's amazing the ice is off before the laffs are eliminated !

There's probably house that requires egging, shouldn't be be out with the other school kids?

Edited by BillM

This thread reminds me of a good day of bass fishing. Mostly worthwhile and only one dink .

Really now! Can you really dispute that a total mocking isn't warranted after that colossal choke. Never again can a laff fan refer to the SENS (PRASIE ALFIE) as chokers,,,,ever!!!!!

The laffs have the crown, they have set the bar, the standards have been changed, never to be outdone!

Yes laff fans, your team will go down in the history books as having pulled off the biggest complete and total collapse in playoff history. For me , the only thing that could be more gratifying would be the SENS(PRAISE ALFIE) winning the cup!!

Who needs lotto 649 when the laffs are playing :clapping::rofl2::w00t:

I think they played extremely well and surpassed everyones expectations. Sure they choked, but theyre one of the youngest teams in the league and the future looks 10x what it did last year at this time. I'm proud to be a Leaf fan and haven't been that exited for a Leaf team in a long time. Guess this thread is all yours mmatt, have fun heckling yourself. Im out.

Really now! Can you really dispute that a total mocking isn't warranted after that colossal choke. Never again can a laff fan refer to the SENS (PRASIE ALFIE) as chokers,,,,ever!!!!!

The laffs have the crown, they have set the bar, the standards have been changed, never to be outdone!

Yes laff fans, your team will go down in the history books as having pulled off the biggest complete and total collapse in playoff history. For me , the only thing that could be more gratifying would be the SENS(PRAISE ALFIE) winning the cup!!

Who needs lotto 649 when the laffs are playing :clapping::rofl2::w00t:

Once again you missed the point. It has nothing to do with hockey it is how you conduct yourself. If you have not noticed all other posts are fairly intelligent yours are just a childish waste of space. Do you post this drivel on the Muskies Canada board Mr.Moderator or is this the only board you do not contribute anything substantial to ?

Not a moderator on MCI forum, used to be forum director for a few years.

Not even a member anymore. Not that any of that has to do with anything here.

And to answer your question.

No, I do not post regarding the laffs anywhere but here.

The leafs did good, a lot better than anyone expected them too and the fans should be proud. It would have Been nice to have had more Canadian teams move on from round one. The future looks good for the leafs and the Sens had better be prepared for next season. A few more trades and the leafs will be that much better.

So lighten up would ya, you should be happy they got as far as they did.

I just think they suck!

You know what I can never figure out? As a diehard leafs fan, I want them to do as well as possible, but as soon as they miss the playoffs, I cheer for every other Canadian team INCLUDING the Sens and Canadians. I'd love to see the cup north of the boarder for the first time since 1993. Now I do have a hiarchy (Leafs, Flames, Oilers, Jets, Canucks, Canadians, Sens) but I can tell you I'll be cheering for the Sens over the Penguins.

Why is it that a fan of any other team in Canada can't be a fan of 'Getting the cup back into Canada' vs 'The leafs suck'. Would no one else have loved to have seen Leafs vs Sens this year in the Conference finals? Nope. Lets have another boring Penguins vs Bruins rematch.

Not a moderator on MCI forum, used to be forum director for a few years.

Not even a member anymore. Not that any of that has to do with anything here.

And to answer your question.

No, I do not post regarding the laffs anywhere but here.

The leafs did good, a lot better than anyone expected them too and the fans should be proud. It would have Been nice to have had more Canadian teams move on from round one. The future looks good for the leafs and the Sens had better be prepared for next season. A few more trades and the leafs will be that much better.

So lighten up would ya, you should be happy they got as far as they did.

I just think they suck!

It has everything to do with this board. You ONLY come here to troll and try and irritate,nowhere else. You think mocking is warranted and you enjoy watching others fail and yet you tell me to lighten up ? I am very happy actually and support every Canadian team. If they win ,awesome,if they lose ,too bad maybe next game. The last thing on my life's agenda is to let the outcome of any sporting event bother me in the least.

I think this is a great local board and I have met many of the members. Vast array of knowledge that I can both learn from and contribute when I can. You should try to contribute once in a while and see how it feels. Or possibly try trolling a few hockey boards and see how that works for you.

You know what I can never figure out? As a diehard leafs fan, I want them to do as well as possible, but as soon as they miss the playoffs, I cheer for every other Canadian team INCLUDING the Sens and Canadians. I'd love to see the cup north of the boarder for the first time since 1993. Now I do have a hiarchy (Leafs, Flames, Oilers, Jets, Canucks, Canadians, Sens) but I can tell you I'll be cheering for the Sens over the Penguins.

Why is it that a fan of any other team in Canada can't be a fan of 'Getting the cup back into Canada' vs 'The leafs suck'. Would no one else have loved to have seen Leafs vs Sens this year in the Conference finals? Nope. Lets have another boring Penguins vs Bruins rematch.

I really think the Bruins are going to have a tough time with New York. The Leafs ,let's face it,have worn them down,except for the last 1:22 secs lol.The rangers are bigger than the leafs and their goalie,what more can be said. I will also cheer for Ottawa,but Bill,that trade you have lined up,would be awesome. :good: .To add,I liked the shorter season.I don't know about you guys. Most interest I've had in a few years .

I choose what I contribut to, that's my right, and nobody will change that.

I have contributed since 2006.

If you can't participate in a little playoff bantering then perhaps you should either grow some thicker skin or just plain ignore it and don't participate.

Note to self:

Ignore Chance

Check! !!