Its back!!! - nf

jedimaster

Phaneuf -2 and 5 giveaways. LOL

For your captain and supposedly your #1 D man, he sucks!

We can agree on this.. I knew it was over as soon as he missed the hit.. I'm like 'Here we go.....'

Elisha Cuthbert = :worthy::worthy::worthy::worthy:

:EDIT: Looks like she wasn't giving her the stink eye after all..

For those who were thinkin @happyelishas and I were rolling our eyes @ eachother. Was the jerk beside us #rudecomment

BJyroduCYAEVL22.jpg
Edited by BillM

Phaneuf -2 and 5 giveaways. LOL

For your captain and supposedly your #1 D man, he sucks!

For a closet Leaf fan you dont hide your feelings well. By the way its raining outside today so when you go out the door and get wet please dont post about it .Even though it hurts your widdle feelings no need to post the obvious.

For a closet Leaf fan you dont hide your feelings well. By the way its raining outside today so when you go out the door and get wet please dont post about it .Even though it hurts your widdle feelings no need to post the obvious.

:clapping::worthy::w00t:

A little sensitive are we?

:clapping::worthy::w00t:

A little sensitive are we?

Sensitive to what ? The fact the Phaneuf is terrible,not likely anyone in the league will tell you that. That the Leafs lost last night and will in all likelihood lose the series.Once again not likely and anyone who has any knowledge of the game will also tell you such. Do I find all your posts silly, of course as most do. I get a good laugh actually once I try to fathom your reasoning. You bounce up and down saying the Leafs suck and the sens are amazing yet the Leafs finished in 5th and sens in 7th. You boast about being born in the 60's and that is the last time the Leafs won the cup. How old were you when the Sens last won the cup ? You go on to say how Leafs have let down their fans for 9 years ,how long have the Sens been letting down fans ? You back up your knowledge of the game by saying you played some "pretty competitive" hockey. Playing with the older girls doesnt really count now does it.Thats just a small snippet of your wisdom that all points to a disgruntled Leafs fan. Not to mention the fact you watch every single Leafs game, c'mon now skippy ya know you do.Dont worry little buckaroo its only a game.If the Leafs win they do if not its still breakfast as usual in the morning.

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Dion definitely crapped the bit on that pinch but its hard to blame him entirely. Sure the final goal was his fault, although I wasn't too impressed with Reimer on the 1st two goals. He gave up HUGE rebounds all night.

Unlike MM who seems to have a severe hate on for the leafs, this sens fan was cheering for the blue and white. I reserve my hatred for the habs... a team worth hating!

Let's hope the sens can ICE the crybabies tonight!

Reimer dropped the ball on that last goal as did O'Byrne.. Kessel had Lucic covered, you need to make a play on the forward before you're 2ft in front of your own net. Dion made a massive screw up, but you're right... He's not the only one to blame for the OT loss.

Dion definitely crapped the bit on that pinch but its hard to blame him entirely. Sure the final goal was his fault, although I wasn't too impressed with Reimer on the 1st two goals. He gave up HUGE rebounds all night.

Unlike MM who seems to have a severe hate on for the leafs, this sens fan was cheering for the blue and white. I reserve my hatred for the habs... a team worth hating!

Let's hope the sens can ICE the crybabies tonight!

I agree Reimer should of had that shot. Phaneuf has a habit of trying to make the huge hit and putting himself too far out of position. I am just hoping some Canadian team can win the cup.Unfortunately it doesnt look good for any of them.

The Leafs are the masters of their own demise. How many times did we watch them make multiple attempts to clear the puck out of their own zone only to have Boston take possession of the puck? I was literally screaming at the TV watching lame attempt and lame attempt.

Burning all your energy in a shift trying to get the puck out of your own zone will always result in the other team scoring. Finally getting it out only seemed to result in a weak dump in to Boston's zone, then a quick line change and they are back to chasing their tails in their own end.

I fascinates me how "professional" hockey players don't have the ability to move a puck with enough velocity to get it past their opposition.

How many times did I see Bozak try to reverse the puck up the boards, only to have Boston's D waiting for the easy turnover?

On a side note, I wonder how long before Garbo ends up being a poster boy for post concussion syndrome?

HH

Sensitive to what ? The fact the Phaneuf is terrible,not likely anyone in the league will tell you that. That the Leafs lost last night and will in all likelihood lose the series.Once again not likely and anyone who has any knowledge of the game will also tell you such. Do I find all your posts silly, of course as most do. I get a good laugh actually once I try to fathom your reasoning. You bounce up and down saying the Leafs suck and the sens are amazing yet the Leafs finished in 5th and sens in 7th. You boast about being born in the 60's and that is the last time the Leafs won the cup. How old were you when the Sens last won the cup ? You go on to say how Leafs have let down their fans for 9 years ,how long have the Sens been letting down fans ? You back up your knowledge of the game by saying you played some "pretty competitive" hockey. Playing with the older girls doesnt really count now does it.Thats just a small snippet of your wisdom that all points to a disgruntled Leafs fan. Not to mention the fact you watch every single Leafs game, c'mon now skippy ya know you do.Dont worry little buckaroo its only a game.If the Leafs win they do if not its still breakfast as usual in the morning.

I watch all laff games, sure, except the ones they are winning. Why? Because I almost get more enjoyment out of watching the laffs lose than I do watching the SENS(PRAISE ALFIE) win!! :w00t::w00t: Funny thing is I have probably watched more broadcasted laff games than most laff fans because maple laff entertainment makes you pay extra for them. :rofl2::rofl2:

So, yes I have watched ALOT of laffs games over the last 9 years, thanks for the entertainment!! :clapping:

I never boasted about being born in the 60's, I was clarifying, and stating a fact, just as the last time the laffs won was in the 60's. Fact? I think so!!

I also never said that the SENS(PRAISE ALFIE) were amazing, as a fan I support them. I do however think its amazing they made it to where they are with all the injuries they had and have, call it character. Something fanuf is lacking, unless its a comic character, like goofy or something!! :rofl2::w00t:

I do like however, that you acknowledge that fanuf and the rest of the laffs suck and that they are going no where in this series. Regular season means nothing as everyone knows that the playoffs is a different animal all together. Apparently you, and the laffs, were not informed of this. :worthy::clapping:

Being condescending will get ya no where with me :w00t::rofl2:

GO SENS GO (PRAISE ALFIE)

GOODBY HABS