If I don't get the 'old look' board back soon...

Dave Bailey

...I'm going to indulge in copious quantities of beer and bacon until this design looks like the old one to my eyes. Who's with me?

I'm not a drinker, but a bacon samich would be nice :)

Roy assures us there's a fix in the works.

As mentioned before it is a little bright B) but with the lack of sunlight up here the screen lights up the whole damn house :tease:

Saves alot on hydro :worthy::worthy: don,t need any lights on :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping: .

You guys are doing a great job updating and hopefully the screen will tone down a bit with time :whistling:

Cheers Blizz

Why dont you guys adjust the brightness on your monitor. :) Most laptops you can change it with the fn key in conjunction with an f8 or other f key?

If you have a dinosaur monitor itll be one of those big ole buttons on the side lol

No sunglasses needed

We just like the old skin better,made it unique and was that much nicer and different from all the rest. If it doesn't change it's still the best site out there.IMO. We'll evolve lol.

We just like the old skin better,made it unique and was that much nicer and different from all the rest. If it doesn't change it's still the best site out there.IMO. We'll evolve lol.

No i hear ya, i prefer the brown screen as well.......just in the meantime, you can dim the lights until then

Why dont you guys adjust the brightness on your monitor. :) Most laptops you can change it with the fn key in conjunction with an f8 or other f key?

If you have a dinosaur monitor itll be one of those big ole buttons on the side lol

No sunglasses needed

The one at work seems better then the one at home. I can see really good with the work pc,home one gives me a head ache.