HAVING AN ISSUE PLEASE POST IT HERE. ONLY ISSUES FOR NOW COMMENTS AND REQUEST LATER

aplumma

I was able to zoom and still see the whole page. Now I have to make it smaller,and it,s hard on the peps to see small printing. All other sites are still good for me to see. Hope I typed that right,cause I can barely see the letters.

Can't read anything with XP firefox.

Can't read on blackberry will notion in to read once I changed theme. I can't change back

And on android. The page is a mess but the only devise I have been able to post with

Everything that was an embedded link, in peoples threads, is gone...

..I can read the forum on Leah's laptop, here in the big city, but at the top there is a warning "The webpage cannot be displayed"... but maybe that's the rotating advert spot not q'ng up?

Double click to go back... EI 7 I believe this HP is running on. now appears normal again.

Edited by irishfield

This is a message I got through email from FishnSled... He asked that I pass it along.

So I was having some grief with the board and thought I'd try going back to the pre-3.2 theme to see if that would fix the look. Well it screwed me over and I can't log in. I get this instead.

Fatal error: Class 'IPSSearchIndex' not found in /home/ofncommu/public_html/forums/cache/skin_cache/cacheid_7/skin_global.php on line 167

If you can pass this on to TJ,prehaps he can fix me up.

Thanks!

Will

HH

Print is way too small on my blackberry torch and the page does not fit as nicely on my screen.. OFC used to have the easiest mobile site to read/use.. Not as nice right now. Also, I see a lot of red X's and items that seem misplaced (stacked and taking a lot spaces instead of tabled or side-by-side) Finally the typing delays are gone however!!! Very happy about that.

Spell check don't seeeem to work while replying to posts.

jthes testing... yup don't seem to work...

Firefox 18, Windows 7

Just chcking edit feature. not useing full editor right now.

Edited by Ron