HAVING AN ISSUE PLEASE POST IT HERE. ONLY ISSUES FOR NOW COMMENTS AND REQUEST LATER

aplumma

For some using a tablet/phone scroll to the bottom and change the setting to mobile user and it will give you a version that is OFC lite. This might help with the small print.

Art

Thanks Art, that makes it much easier to read on my Blackberry, changed the theme to IP mobile.

Only problem is now when I use my PC, I have to change the theme back. The previous version of the board did this automatically for me, it knew which device I was using and set the theme accordingly.

I can't seem to include a photo in my thread, unless I attach a file, which makes them small.

When I click the "picture" symbol above, my screen goes faint grey. I can still see what is behind the grey, but I can't do anything. I have to hit the back button and the whole thread gets deleted, I have to start again.

I can't seem to include a photo in my thread, unless I attach a file, which makes them small.

When I click the "picture" symbol above, my screen goes faint grey. I can still see what is behind the grey, but I can't do anything. I have to hit the back button and the whole thread gets deleted, I have to start again.

Can you try it now, Joey?

Same thing on mine but in pm's only ,

Is there any way of making the Member Menu a clicky so you can get rid of it. I only get to see about 2/3 of the main screen and half to do wrap arounds or scroll left to right to read. Thanks.

Can you hit CTRL+ scroll wheel on your mouse to adjust the size of the page?

I-phone 4. Choose option for new content. Select a post and a black bar comes on and says "loading" - then the post comes up fine. But, when I use the back arrow to the list of new posts, the black bar says loading - and won't go away. Choose a second thread, now I have two of the black bars saying "loading". Can't seem to get rid of them. I am using the mobile version

Okay, I noticed if I click the insert a hyperlink, the screen goes gray aswell, but a box pops up to insert the link, when I click the insert picture, the screen goes gray, but no box pops up, why??????

Is anyone listening, I feel so alone :lol:

Weve got a request in for the member menu... see if we can do something there,.. and if your having trouble with something, try a different browser like joey.. and were also gonna look at an extra mobile one soon.