Chromesville !!

ChrisK

With the rains most of the week and the water up fresh runs of steel made there way into our Huron tribs and this only meant one thing for us weekend warriors.....FISH ON!

It was a great weekend with many beached fish and a few lost along the way. Fish were all good size with most in the five to eight and a couple in ten pound range. These fish were fresh from the lake and hard fighting machines.

I had to cut it short today but still managed a few nice fish by lunch time. Moms birthdays are about the only thing that takes precedence over steelheading this time of year so Happy Birthday Mom :D

Bayfield9007-1.jpg

1201121443-00.jpg

Bayfield9002.jpg

Cheers !

Real nice fish Chris.

Was out yesterday,water was high and getting dirty by the hour with the rain. Hit some sweet spots that produce most of the time.Maybe a fresh run is on it,s way.

I need to rethink my attack mode. Need to start switching up from roe and beads,and think outside the box I think.

Again,real nice chromers.

Real nice fish Chris.

Was out yesterday,water was high and getting dirty by the hour with the rain. Hit some sweet spots that produce most of the time.Maybe a fresh run is on it,s way.

I need to rethink my attack mode. Need to start switching up from roe and beads,and think outside the box I think.

Again,real nice chromers.

2 words: gulp minnows!!!

Nice fish for sure!

Thanx for all the birthday wish's folks. I'll pass that on to MomaK :)

Those fish were some of shiniest chromeros I've caught this fall. I think we hit it just right this weekend..... Thanx for all the replies and keepem coming.

Here's one I forgot about...Another perdy boy !!

1201121443-00.jpg

Sweet pics.

I was out last monday for a half day with my brother inlaw. I was using berkley's nymph powerbait in pink and white.

It worked well, anyone else ever use these?

Misfish you could also try some hair jigs or wooly buggers under the float.

Edited by torco

• 2 weeks later...

Thanx for all your replies. This season has been simply amazing. Started out looking very bleak with the river at its ultimate lowest like I've never seen and then thank god it started to rain and they are still predicting more rain this week before the snow comes on the weekend. I love fishing when its snowing :santa:

Cheers !!