Got our new fishing companion puppy

Joey

Congrats on the new fishin partner, Chris may have a life jacket for him. Brooks was getting to small :D

YA, what Dave said. Please note that an auto-inflate would be a bad choice. Lifting his little leg for relief only to have the PFD trigger would cause him to not pee for a year.

YA, what Dave said. Please note that an auto-inflate would be a bad choice. Lifting his little leg for relief only to have the PFD trigger would cause him to not pee for a year.

Cute pup.......love the ears... :)

Life Jacket ? ? ? all you need is a large bobber attached to the collar... :D

Thanks everyone, and for the suggestions to knit him a firetiger sweater :whistling::lol:

He's doing very well and slept from midnight to 6 a.m. I thought that was pretty good. He's eating, drinking, pooping, peeing and playing, so things look to be in order. Alot of laughs already with the little guy.

Cheers!

good colour for Kawartha muskie

LOL

you know I am kidding

cute pup

I would add an orange belly to Iggy and you'd be all set for the Kawartha skies. Maybe Roy could do a bit of a custom job for ya the next time you see him. LOL! I'm kidding as well, figured it wouldn't take you long to get the new addition to the family. Enjoy!

• 4 months later...