Said good bye today HURTS

misfish

Today we put our little cuddles down.It was so hard on both Betty and I, as we had to wait 4 days til today to do this.

We made sure she was comfortable til the day. It was a very hard week for both of us knowing the day was to come.

The worst came this morning when her little body went limp in our arms after the injections.

This is something we will never forget.Everytime we see her face, we ball like babies.

She was 11 years old and a major part of the family.

Im just rambling here,so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Will just say

THANK YOU CUDDLES FOR BEING OUR BEST FRIEND.

Thanks to those that knew and supported us.

Thanks to Terry for this short trib.

As I said in our emails Brian, I'm so sorry for you and Betty right now. I know how it feels and even tho the pain will lessen as each day goes on, it does not feel like it right now. Chin up you two and that is a beautiful tribute.

Joey & Paul

Sorry to hear B :( I know exactly how you feel.... only time will heal

Had to put down my mom's pooch and 2 cats a while back and I was the one holding them when the vet administered the sleep shot :wallbash:

It's one experience I will never forget.... Remember the good times and hold'em in your heart.

Jacques

Sorry to hear that Brian.

It is one of the hardest things a person will have to do. I've been there, and it will get better. You did the right thing, cuddles is in a better place now.

S.

It wasnt my call Shane,but yes,she made the right call. I just made sure I was there for support when needed.

How such a small pretty thing,can make a couple of grown people cry like we have been.

Thanks all.

Sorry to hear this B & B... seems to be a bad trend this last 10 days since I headed up North, noticing a lot of these posts when scanning thru last night.

Like Art said... be assured you guys did the right thing. Wish we could do it for humans as well...