favorite lure?

phatpelkey

Koppers Live Target Frog for sure! Nothing better than some top water strikes. Heard they're coming out with a soft field mouse lure too...

i have a live target frog and have never used it, bought alot of bass gear and only used 1% of it lol having no boat sucks

My favorites so far are the Original Floating Rapala and the Arbogast Hula Popper. Any colors, really, but I usually use perch/firetiger. Neither are working in the past week or so (since my last report).

I am still new, but these have produced the most for me so far.

My favorites so far are the Original Floating Rapala and the Arbogast Hula Popper. Any colors, really, but I usually use perch/firetiger. Neither are working in the past week or so (since my last report).

I am still new, but these have produced the most for me so far.

clapping.gif

Cant go wrong with those Dana. Both were revolutionary designs when the were introduced.I have caught more fish on those 2 lures over the years, than anything else.

Today, my favorites are still Rapala lures in the DT series.

Edited by mercman

The one that is working best on a given day. A hard question to come up with an answer for? I like throwing a crank bait ( Storm Wee Steelie Wart ) it`s not always the best lure for the location or conditions.

Probably caught more fish on a soft plastic worm-lizard-tube-jig than anything else.

Hey Phats nice to see ya here if ya want to get out musky fishing this fall LMK I have the extra room for you any time.

As for favorite lure all around fishing would be baby minus fire tiger color I have caught everything from bass walleye pike even a splake on them.

Musky would have to be a double 10 (no bias (if that is how you spell Bias) here)

My #1 go-to musky bait is consistantly a big ole black/orange Grim Reaper spinner bait.

It's usually the 1st bait in the water everyday and often the last one outta the water at the end of the day.

001-1-1.jpg

Edited by lew