"One account per member, accounts cannot be deleted

Squid

anybody else go fishing today?

Some of us have jobs that take our lives and fishing and hunting away.By the time we get home,all we have is a nice kiss from our mate,asked,how was yer day and told, I got OFC on for ya.Oh sry,heres yer beer. Thanks dear.

:rofl2::jerry:

try deleting a facebook account wallbash.gifwallbash.gif Once a month i'll go back and delete some of the things I wrote one by one. The key is: don't type things you don't want visible forever, the internet is nothing but a huge library controlled by other people that you can't control.

It would be nice to have an on/off switch on the things we say and do on the net however that would only enable stalkers, creeps and trolls.

once you get over 11,400 post

the Mods send you a package with special log-in instructions

and special passwords to see everyone's posts and Pms and personal info

and they have a chat page in the corner of screen that they comment and make jokes about some people..it's very cool

was I allowed to tell

wait why is all the stuff on my screen melting

oh god I did it now

whistling.gif

yeah I am kidding

rofl2.gifrofl2.gifrofl2.gif

perfect.

Some of us have jobs that take our lives and fishing and hunting away.By the time we get home,all we have is a nice kiss from our mate,asked,how was yer day and told, I got OFC on for ya.Oh sry,heres yer beer. Thanks dear.

You get all of that...man are you lucky, but after all could we expect any less from the loving wife that got you that really nice camera.

Art

After reading this tread and then taking notice of the amounts of posts that some have here.....makes me wonder if they really do any fishing at all... :whistling:

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

One time I thought my account was deleted but it turns out I had too many glasses of wine with dinner and forgot my password!

Edited by Dr. Salvelinus

once you get over 11,400 post

the Mods send you a package with special log-in instructions

and special passwords to see everyone's posts and Pms and personal info

and they have a chat page in the corner of screen that they comment and make jokes about some people..it's very cool

was I allowed to tell

wait why is all the stuff on my screen melting

oh god I did it now

:whistling:

yeah I am kidding

:rofl2::rofl2::rofl2:

Edited by Jewelbee

Unless you plan on making everybody hate you there is no reason to delete a account...If you want to leave then do so...your not going to get calls or spam and well you know your going to go back to the web page...After all the internet isn't disappearing in any of our lifetimes.

Another wasted chunk in the OFC vault...I wanted to at least see a picture of a fish :P

Go to chilli's board and post where the fish are biting..that will get you banned AND deleted......ask fishmaster...oh crap, I just asked for trouble.... :whistling::oops:

Exactly. I used to love that board, but a couple years ago it went to ****. Someone posted that they were going to be in Dunnville for a couple days and asked where they could buy a box of worms. Of course someone says Fishmaster and holy hell the walls darn near came down.

I love it here at OFC.

Lets keep it the way it is.

My 2 cents (or 2.1 cents US)

Edited by hawk-eye

Please create a second account for me. Let's use rehsifpiN and see if anyone figures it out.

Under that name, I will post pictures of huge OOS fish that I did not catch and tell you all exactly where I thought they were caught and on what lures.

I will floss and use the secret lure (marshmallows). I will call you all names, and pick fights with the mods for no reason.

Man.......pickeral doesn't open here until May 21st.

Edited by Nipfisher

Seems like a dumb rule to me as well, but oh well. Some boards you have to use your actual name versus a nickname. There are many reasons as to why someone would want to do this.

Could be to keep a larger list of memebers for advertising. Could be a half hearted attempt to keep everyone honest.

However, trying to keep everyone honest is actually a form of censorship. This board has a long and well known history of censoring posts. Thats why there are people that don't like to post here. Right or not, this is what they choose to do. There are a number of fishing boards where you can post whatever you want and noone seems to really care.

This is not the only board in town. I personally have no problems with them making whatever rules they want. They are afterall putting the effort and money into hosting it.