The Next Big Thing In The Fishing Boat Industry...

Guest ThisPlaceSucks

Gonna build me one!!! sept no fome just some whit buckits an a folden chare,,,

No really... I'm probably gonna attempt building sumphin' like it this summer

I have an old 28lb Minn Kota ..pedal drive kickin' around.. and a Muskoka Chair.

I have troubles trying to make fun of him. its very clever, inexpensive, gets him off shore and shows he has a huge passion for fishing. Kudos to him.

Was thinking the same. Not much to do to improve on that either. Lot cheaper than a canoe or a store bought pontoon...Red Green has a fan from 'Bama :thumbsup_anim:

I hate shopping on Saturday mornings. Legs aren't what they used to be either. It's been easier since I got one of these. This week I'm working on a hitch attachment for a trailer cart.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/3x0M4-9EtAg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You guys do know the Alabama logo's are shopped in right? This guy is actually from Barrie, and this pic was taken during the orillia perch festival a couple years back.

Pretty sure they could have added Barrie Colts logos and achieved the desired effect as well :whistling:

Just kidding :)

Edited by ctranter

Ok, laughingly playing part of typical Canadian bureaucrat: Is that thing considered a small vessel? Do you neeed an Operator's Card ? Does it have to have all the required safety equipment? Looks to me like it might have a high centre of gravity, so is it safe in high winds? Can you imagine trying to paddle it in high winds if the battery runs out. You'd probably be turning in circles! Only in Canada, AA :clapping:

Gonna build me one!!! sept no fome just some whit buckits an a folden chare,,,

No really... I'm probably gonna attempt building sumphin' like it this summer

I have an old 28lb Minn Kota ..pedal drive kickin' around.. and a Muskoka Chair.

We should start up a little design contest and have some voting on the entries by September...wouldn't that be a hoot!