What a great board

mr blizzard

My son and I wre scanning some other sites regarding fishing. :wallbash::wallbash:

This is why we are so proud to be a member of this board. It is like night and day. This board stands out and way above the others. After scanning the others and it was only for 2 to 3 minutes getting back to the OFC was like coming home after being on the road for 3 weeks.

TO EACH AND EVERY FELLOW MEMBER YOUR THE BEST. THANKS TJ as well for all you do. :worthy::worthy:

My son and I wre scanning some other sites regarding fishing. :wallbash::wallbash:

This is why we are so proud to be a member of this board. It is like night and day. This board stands out and way above the others. After scanning the others and it was only for 2 to 3 minutes getting back to the OFC was like coming home after being on the road for 3 weeks.

TO EACH AND EVERY FELLOW MEMBER YOUR THE BEST. THANKS TJ as well for all you do. :worthy::worthy:

What.. You mean like the LSMB as of lately :whistling:

A big thanks to the Mods here.. You guys are great!

Edited by NAW

This site has always been the best for solid fishing info, but the sense of "family" that you get here is unmatched anywhere. I don't bother much with other fishing boards anymore, but for things like welding and such, I do go to other forums. They are radically different. You can get info, but the warm fuzzy feeling just isn't there.

This board has helped so many of us through tough times and we have celebrated good times! Nothing else quite like it that I have found! "Fishing" is just the common bond that brings us here.

I have been a member for years but I have not been posting for while, but I always find myself coming back. Always someone here willing to help out and answer a question, many of the regulars have been hear a long time and I believe are truly interested helping people out. This is the only fishing messageboard I visit and am a member of.

yup. Kudos to everyone for the humor, the help, the community spirit, the protective nature of our fishery, the arguments, the locked threads and all the other entertainment I forgot to mention...

oh and the mods, can't forget the mods. I wouldn't "mod"ify anything about you guys... two drums and a cybal falling off a cliff.

If you have ever watched the movie"grumpy old men" well this is what this site is. Sure you will be called a putz or moron,or told to s t f u,but when it comes down to the bare bones,this site is caring and well ,A FAMILY.

I would like to thank the mods aswell,but it would go to thier heads. :tease:

It,s the members that make the board,mods are here to lock ya up when you get out of hand. :jerry:

If you have ever watched the movie"grumpy old men" well this is what this site is. Sure you will be called a putz or moron,or told to s t f u,but when it comes down to the bare bones,this site is caring and well ,A FAMILY.

I would like to thank the mods aswell,but it would go to thier heads. tease.gif

It,s the members that make the board,mods are here to lock ya up when you get out of hand. jerry.gif

th_Ditto.gif

And Joey's recipe for beef jerky rocks. Big Chevy looks larger than life every time we see him, even at the grocery store. Thanks again for all your support, from the lose of our daughter thru to the advice of how to repair our shower stall. It worked, a year later and it is still has not fallen down. :worthy::worthy::worthy::thumbsup_anim:

Again thank you all and in the words of Montgomery Gentry " It's something to be proud of"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!